No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    And I would be hurt why??? Since my fighter won.

Man, your getting smarter and smarter as the thread grows.

When did I say it wasn't a well placed shot, WTF are you talking about?

Jeezus there are dumb people on the internet. I said (for the 10 billionth time now) It was a great, well placed shot. My argument is that it wasn't some super, unknown, secret game plan on the part of JMM.

He was hurt, reacted like a true Mexican warrior and fought back landing a great shot but it was more Manny leaping in and making a HUGE mistake.
    ******, it doesn't have to be secret unknown game plan because it had been on display throughout the fight. Yes Manny made a mistake however, Marquez had dropped him before with the same shot. Ofcourse Marquez was a bit stunned how can you escape from Pacquiao's punches? Even Mosley was hurt ******. All I'm saying that it was part of their game plan to exploit Pacquiao's. Whether you're too much of an asshole to admit it or not.

Remeber those ******s saying Martinez got lucky against Pwilliams even though Martinez was constantly landing that overhand? Well you sound just like them.

Comment

• I honestly hope Marquez gets one final big payday. I don't think Pacquiao deserves another rematch, this is the final and perfect way to end the series. I can guarantee you Mayweather will offer Marquez another shot, and he would be foolish not to accept.

Man, this is just crazy. I still can't believe what just happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        congrats marquez, amazing shot. pacquiao, got a lot of love for you bro, but it's time to hang em up, you don't need the money. wonderful career, there is nothing to be ashamed of
        I agee, it maybe that he don't have that burning desire for the sport anymore, but still he accepted his loss like a man, and so should the pac fan's along with him, Accusing Marquez of peds when they were being accused by floyd, but we all know floyd comes up with excuses like the crap stain he is in the sport!

Comment

And I would be hurt why??? Since my fighter won.

When did I say it wasn't a well placed shot, WTF are you talking about?

Jeezus there are dumb people on the internet. I said (for the 10 billionth time now) It was a great, well placed shot. My argument is that it wasn't some super, unknown, secret game plan on the part of JMM.
          There are a lot of people here, possibly even a majority, who can only see anything that happens in boxing through the prism of Pacquiao-Mayweather. Pretty much every thread on this site is infected with that virus.

Hence the nature of the forum tonight, with Marquez fans wanting to talk about the fight, and Mayweather fans doing the only thing that Mayweather fans on the internet tend to do.

Comment

• I would give anything to have seen Mayweather's reaction.

Comment

• I really think Pac should explore a firing Roach and working with someone new. As Roach's celebrity grew, Pac has looked less and less great.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                JMM deciding to work with scum has tainted it.

Would you trust this man?

Angel Guillermo Heredia is identified as Source A in the felony indictment. He agreed to be a cooperating witness three years ago when, according to court filings, investigators confronted him with evidence of his drug trafficking and money laundering. Since then, Mr. Heredia said, he has provided prosecutors with documentation and with the names of many elite track athletes and Olympic medal winners.
                well their will be some cloud but right now all are hearsay and nothing is proven, all this talk just tainting a great victory for marquez...

people are forgetting from their first fight Marquez had the ability to hurt pacquiao with his counter and full bodied right ...

Comment

• these were posted on twitter/facebook..smh

Comment

• Great comments !!!

Comment

You obviously don't understand what I'm typing. It wasn't a lucky shot, I clearly stated that a few times. But some masterful plan, BS...no fukin way.

Look at the exchange right before the KO. JMM was flayling away when he got caught with a big shot, he was WIDE open for a counter and Manny missed, it's boxing.

JMM gets hit, he doesn't hold, he doesn't retreat, he fights. He caught Manny with a beautiful shot and one he works on but it wasn't his idea to retreat to the ropes or some masterful plan to get hit and hurt and lure Manny in...LOL

He was hurt, fought like a real Mexican does and fired back. Manny got over confident, leaped in and got hit flush on the point of the chin.

That is all, we can turn this into Area 51 but it was not.
                      Marquez wasn't hurt in the round he stopped Manny. He wasn't wobbled at any point in the round.

Before Manny came in Marquez had just finished perusing him with a combination, he could have chosen to return to the center of the ring, Marquez had ample time to get off the ropes, he chose to stay there.

In the center of the ring Manny was cautious, against the ropes he was reckless.

Look at half way through the 5th at 1:30 left in the round before Marquez was hurt Badly, he lands the same shot he finished the fight with, off of the same double feint by Pacquiao.

Look in the 4th, he barely misses the same shot 3 times.

He was jabbing off of Pacquiao's leads and stepping over with that right hand off of the double feint all night. Not that his timing was perfect with them, but there was a clear methodology to what he was doing. Father time was obviously interfering with his ability to execute, but the attempt was a clear and repeated pattern over the fight.

You have experience man, I don't know why you refuse to give Marquez and his team credit for it. Pacquiaos tendency to be cautious when trying to box in the center of the ring, and be aggressive against the ropes has been clear in his last couple fights.

I mean in the post fight interview, he even says... "We knew he was going to be aggressive, so our technique was going to very very important."

Comment

Working...
                      X