Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Side on The Mayweather Fallout, Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    This whole thing is about money

Im thinking floyd doesn't even have $2 million cash to give 50 after he lost the defamation case against Pac.
    This has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao. Manny should worry about his own finances because his team ain't no saints either. Fact is, these athletes and especially music entertainers need to start taking heed to the money troubles that plague so many before them. I saw an interview with Chris Tucker on youtube and dude said he came back to Comedy because of the IRS. He never paid taxes. Crazy how these guys do the same thing over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      This has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao. Manny should worry about his own finances because his team ain't no saints either. Fact is, these athletes and especially music entertainers need to start taking heed to the money troubles that plague so many before them. I saw an interview with Chris Tucker on youtube and dude said he came back to Comedy because of the IRS. He never paid taxes. Crazy how these guys do the same thing over and over again.
      After that last fiasco where he had to get a forensic accountant team to go over his stuff I do think Pacquaio is more vigilant over his finances..plus dont dismiss his mom..she's no slouch when it comes to his well being..his wife too..I think that's the difference here..Manny has people who've been with him since he had nothing so they'd pull him aside and say wait a minute..the only one's I think floyd has are Roger and his cousin but I think they aren't as vocal about things..

Comment

While Floyd is hitting the punching bag yelling "Hard work!!" some dude is in the back counting and pocketing his cash yelling "Dedication!!" LOL

Uncle Bob wasn't lying when he said Floyd only fights when he's going broke.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
          While Floyd is hitting the punching bag yelling "Hard work!!" some dude is in the back counting and pocketing his cash yelling "Dedication!!" LOL

Uncle Bob wasn't lying when he said Floyd only fights when he's going broke.
          LMAO..i'm sorry but that first line got a loud cackle out of me..just the vision of that..reminds me of stories about Berry Gordy.

Comment

It's sad really, Floyd bragged so much about them being brothers yet when 50 sets up a company that would have helped both of them prosper Floyd turns around and shyts on it? I could see If Floyd planned on fighting for 5 more years but he is at the end of his career now, TMT wasn't a good look, it was a GREAT look. One thing for sure is that if Floyd's going to start fighting the Guerrero's of the world he can forget about doing 1m buys for the remainder of his career. We gonna have to start calling him minor mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Jackson has chosen the wrong word here. Myweather i no "tehnically" a Golden Balls fighter He is technically a Mayweather Promotions fighter but FACTUALLY
              (de facto) a Golden Balls fighter.

Uneucated people are fond of throwing around words of which they don't understand the meanings. I see it on this site all the time.
              You have chosen the wrong word here "i no". Firstly it is 'know' and secondly 'I' should be capital.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                After that last fiasco where he had to get a forensic accountant team to go over his stuff I do think Pacquaio is more vigilant over his finances..plus dont dismiss his mom..she's no slouch when it comes to his well being..his wife too..I think that's the difference here..Manny has people who've been with him since he had nothing so they'd pull him aside and say wait a minute..the only one's I think floyd has are Roger and his cousin but I think they aren't as vocal about things..
                I don't know man. Freddie Roach was quoted as saying Manny Pacquiao was going broke at one time and then there was Vision Quest talking about the shady dealings with Pac's finances and Bob Arum saying that Manny was calling him for $100,000's advances because of his gambling debt. That don't sound like a man with good finance sense or people around him having it. Fact is that these guys trust the people around them but they need to stay in tune with their own business as well. George Foreman is perhaps the smartest professional boxer that ever lived.

Comment

Who cares about 50 and Floyd's fallen love affair, put on some darn fights and let's see what SMS promotions can do. I hate that good fighters are just sitting aside.

Comment

My woman has the same birth date as Floyd and lacks major judgment and hates it when ppl (me) try to correct her and show her where she's going wrong. She likes when you boost her ego and sugar coat stuff for her. Even if she falling over a cliff, just yelled she is best free-faller you have ever seen and watch dat b--- smash to pieces. Hate to say, but somehow I get a kick watching her fall and stumble and then break it to her like "I told you so". Get this, I share the same birth sign as 50 cent.
                    Last edited by megas30; 11-30-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      I don't know man. Freddie Roach was quoted as saying Manny Pacquiao was going broke at one time and then there was Vision Quest talking about the shady dealings with Pac's finances and Bob Arum saying that Manny was calling him for $100,000's advances because of his gambling debt. That don't sound like a man with good finance sense or people around him having it. Fact is that these guys trust the people around them but they need to stay in tune with their own business as well. George Foreman is perhaps the smartest professional boxer that ever lived.
                      It's obvious that both Pacquiao and Floyd have had troubles with their finances. At one point I think Pacquiao was really ready to retire from boxing but he knows he has some rebuilding to do financially before that can happen and now we don't hear any talk of Pacquiao retiring and i doubt we will anytime soon unless Marquez knocks him out..

Comment

Working...
                      X