Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people excited for Mayweather-Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people excited for Mayweather-Cotto?

Mayweather said he was on vacation and not thinking about boxing. Now rumors say him and Cotto are going to fight. How exactly are people not furious about this? A rematch with Pac-Cotto was turned down because it'd be pointless but now its great if Mayweather fights him? This isn't '08. I'm not on 24/7 like some of you so I may not know all the details, but from the sounds of it, thats a pretty obvious duck from Mayweather. This is a complete let down and boxing takes a big hit.
    But keep on getting hyped about it and saying how great it is .

blablablabla

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      blablablabla
      Um ok? Great contribution kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
        Mayweather said he was on vacation and not thinking about boxing. Now rumors say him and Cotto are going to fight. How exactly are people not furious about this? A rematch with Pac-Cotto was turned down because it'd be pointless but now its great if Mayweather fights him? This isn't '08. I'm not on 24/7 like some of you so I may not know all the details, but from the sounds of it, thats a pretty obvious duck from Mayweather. This is a complete let down and boxing takes a big hit.
        But keep on getting hyped about it and saying how great it is .
        May 's an attention whore...........simple

Comment

Because its a dream matchup from from 2 years ago. Public will still buy it and it will sell big. If your looking for a god fight, this isnt it. It will most likely be a one sided fight

Comment

The Floyd/Pac fight isn't going to happen boohoo, but maybe we can have this one and it seems pretty interesting because stylistically its not going to be the same kind of fight Pac would be again for Cotto.

Comment

so little expectations...........................for floyd.....thats why.............fighting an old mosley wasdeemed GREAT...............by *****s

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Because its a dream matchup from from 2 years ago. Public will still buy it and it will sell big. If your looking for a god fight, this isnt it. It will most likely be a one sided fight
                I agree bro.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                  May 's an attention whore...........simple
                  Very true, this is why he mentioned Martinez, just to get the public talking about it, but never actually persuing it

Comment

This was a dream bout of mine in 2007. It's 2010 though and things are different now, oh well it is an alright matchup stylistically I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X