No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    so the games won't be on 7 anymore? or whatever single digit channel it is. i just use the on screen guide.
    they're no longer on channel 9 and FSW

if you dont have time warner, you wont see most of the games...games that are on ESPN, TNT, you'll still get to see

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i haven't been watching.

lucky you...we're 0-6

Comment

• i got twc no problem for me then

Comment

• preseason don't matter.

only ones who count preseason records are clipper fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          im also worried about the tv deal...its almost opening night and AT&T still hasn't made a deal with TWC yet
          Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          tw isn't even available where i am.

ya'll aint' getting the game???? weak salsa no lie.....sux for ya'll streaming gonna have to be it for ya'll.....cuz TWC is asking for major bux for the channel....it is freaking great though...I way dig it no lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            ya'll aint' getting the game???? weak salsa no lie.....sux for ya'll streaming gonna have to be it for ya'll.....cuz TWC is asking for major bux for the channel....it is freaking great though...I way dig it no lie!

i'm watching it at the homey's pad for now...i've called AT&T and they have no updates yet...they probably wont get it which means im gonna end up switching back to crappy ass TWC

its funny how they flipped it tho...instead of outrage over having to pay to watch the Lakers, something we've all done for free for the past 50years, now they got us BEGGING cable companies to charge us

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i'm watching it at the homey's pad for now...i've called AT&T and they have no updates yet...they probably wont get it which means im gonna end up switching back to crappy ass TWC

its funny how they flipped it tho...instead of outrage over having to pay to watch the Lakers, something we've all done for free for the past 50years, now they got us BEGGING cable companies to charge us
              ez lesson in economics.....(actually I wouldn't be surprised if they don't use this to teach Eco 101)

supply and demand....the number 1 rule in business....

Comment

• Clipper bench plays around with the Laker bench tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                  Clipper bench plays around with the Laker bench tomorrow...
                  umm ok.....that might matter on 11/2 but until then.....

Comment

• not to snitch anyone out.....

but my homegirl angel emailed me a pic of makavelli from 2006.

post shaq, pre gasol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      not to snitch anyone out.....

but my homegirl angel emailed me a pic of makavelli from 2006.

post shaq, pre gasol.....

looks korean...i think i know who that is

Comment

Working...
                      X