Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Hate Mayweather Because of his Trash Talk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
    Mayweather deserves no respect compared to other fighters because his trash talk is not a funny as others?

If Mayweather didnt contribute to the sales of his fight, how come Mayorga De La Hoya didnt do as well as this fight?

Could it be becuase people wanted to see oscar fight Mayweather?

Or are you assming De La Hoya can do 2.5 million PPV buys fighting any fighter?
    No, I didn't say anything about not respecting Mayweather. You asked why his **** talk is different than other fighters, and I answered. Mayweather as a boxer is a different story.

DLH-Mayweather was a lot more hyped than DLH-Mayorga. Mayweather did contribute, but DLH was definitely the bigger draw.

Comment

yes, yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Mayweather deserves no respect compared to other fighters because his trash talk is not a funny as others?

If Mayweather didnt contribute to the sales of his fight, how come Mayorga De La Hoya didnt do as well as this fight?

Could it be becuase people wanted to see oscar fight Mayweather?

Or are you assming De La Hoya can do 2.5 million PPV buys fighting any fighter?
        You know the answer to all of these questions.......You are being Irrational.

Comment

Where there's smoke there's fire.

If it walks like a duck..talks like a duck....than its probably a duck of some kind

It was okay to give your wife a slap back then in SRR day... now its not acceptable and Mayweather is jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
            No, I didn't say anything about not respecting Mayweather. You asked why his **** talk is different than other fighters, and I answered. Mayweather as a boxer is a different story.
            Yup, thus why i asked you the question, this bit gives it away : ?
            Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
            DLH-Mayweather was a lot more hyped than DLH-Mayorga. Mayweather did contribute, but DLH was definatly the bigger draw.
            Ok cool, after seeing your comment about DLH selling the fight out in 3 hours having nothing to do with maywearther, it seemed you thought mayweather made no contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
              It was okay to give your wife a slap back then in SRR day... now its not acceptable and Mayweather is jerk.
              Lmao, this is simply incredible, so its okay for SRR to do it, but not others?

LOL.

Comment

yes, yes it does.

Didn't surprise me one bit, it's typical.

Comment

well times have changed. Mayweather shouldn`t beat up his girlfriend....its just not right....

when i say it was more acceptable for SRR to do it, i mean it in a political, social and global sense.

I`m sure it happened organically.

Comment

well times have changed. Mayweather shouldn`t beat up his girlfriend....its just not right....

when i say it was more acceptable for SRR to do it, i mean it in a political, social and global sense.

I`m sure it happened organically.
                    Thats right back then women were ladies and only spoke when spoken to.....**** I wish I could go back in time.....Now they are all a bucnh of sassy,slutty douche bags that want to constantly run their cocksuckers and then they wonder why they get slapped.

Comment

mayweather is alot more humble than people think....i'm wit it...all the **** talkin for the de la hoya bout was to get in oscars head and to hype up the fight...he was talkin mad **** after the fight when that was the best time to do it...he gave it up to oscar

Comment

Working...
                      X