Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide? and best way to livestream it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Yeah, but her job is ****ing other dudes.

Punchr seems like a 'one woman one man' kind of guy, monogamous, romantic, and gay like he is. I don't think he's down with the cuck lifestyle and he's definitely not a swinger type. He just wants to be the only one.
    Sometimes, you gotta do that kind of stuff, and maybe a woman in the business, whether its an actress or even a female in the business whose job is not ****ing will have a connection with him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      LMAO! Perfect.
      Willy always gives me a good laugh

Comment

Mods should really try to contact dude.

Comment

Listen if you're not already dead then get a livestream up. I prefer mutilation but that'll hurt a lot more so you can go out one of the more painless ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I always imagine punchr looking like the Latino version of Reek (Theon), with Bill Dauterive's voice.
            I always imagine punchr looking like AlexKid...however/whatever he looks?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I always imagine punchr looking like AlexKid...however/whatever he looks?
              Forgive me for embarrassing you...
              How's your dog doing??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Forgive me for embarrassing you...
                How's your dog doing??
                She's great...no problems. False alarm by a poorly trained Vet. Now that the weather cooled her energy is full on puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  She's great...no problems. False alarm by a poorly trained Vet. Now that the weather cooled her energy is full on puppy.
                  Nothing worse than an unskilled vet or anyone...
                  You are so modest... I'm trying to steal that from you

Btw brother.. I may disappear for a bit..
                  In two weeks... I'll be at Toyota motors.. For 6 months.. solving a boring problem...

Imagine me... Bored as bored can be, surrounded by j beauties I can't touch.. Every day is a blessing..

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    its over, holding on to what i have is gone. im really holding on to what i haven't got

im living a lie, theres nothing inside, its time to get off this ride

i am a failure. never received any love and warmth from women, just hate and coldness. but its ok, i always knew i wasnt good enough for true love and affection. ive been a failure my whole life and its time to go
                    Death don't happen to you it happens to people you love they're the ones who will have to live with it and bear the burden nothing worse than a love one taking his/her own life you think they deserve to live with that?

Comment

Seen so many dudes go crazy over women in my lifetime it's unbelievable stop giving pu$$y that much power over your life

I will never understand that

Comment

Working...
                      X