Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you Wilder haters will be shocked when bomb squad blast King Kong inside of 7rds

Comment

Great fight!

Wilder better get credit from his haters if he handles his business against the guy everyone seemed to want no part of the last few years.

Wilder by KO, should be some great shots landed by both fighters.

Bomb Squad!!!

Comment

Month and a half training camp for one of these guys.

Comment

Sink or swim time for Wilder

Comment

I guess considering they're both Haymon guys this fight does actually make sense for him... if Wilder wins he gains some validation and Wilder v Joshua is huge, if Ortiz wins then he's still "the boogeyman" and the money is then huge for that one.

Fancy Wilder to edge this one, simply because Ortiz' last two fights have been absolutely terrible and he's looked like a slow plodder.

Comment

Good fight.

I want Wilder to win

But my coin goes on Ortiz.

Comment

Great fight and 2017 has been that year in boxing so far this decade..
                Rooting for Wilder to KO the old ass ORTIZ...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Ortiz the Cuban won't get a decision against an American in his home town...this is boxing folks. Ortiz needs a KO to win. Fortunately a KO by Ortiz is very do-able.
                  wilder is not from new york.. besides yes he can, thats just a cop out

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Wilder could have fought a trilogy with Stiverne in the time it took to get this done.
                    Then you got some folks who just can't be happy.

Comment

Wow this is a rad card, Stiverne finally doing something too. Wilder all day for me, Jacobs being active also that's great!

Comment

Working...
                      X