Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith Suffered Broken Jaw in Second Round of Barrera Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    So Smith when healthy deserves a rematch or another big fight earned it stat wise with Bernard win and fonfara ko
    When healthy? Who broke his jaw? The trainer when wiping water off his face? He got hit rear hard and that is why he was gun shy after that. Barrera broke his jaw after been dropped himself. I think Barrera deserve a lot of credit...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      When healthy? Who broke his jaw? The trainer when wiping water off his face? He got hit rear hard and that is why he was gun shy after that. Barrera broke his jaw after been dropped himself. I think Barrera deserve a lot of credit...
      I agree. People are far too quick to totally discredit a fighter just to save face for their own fighter who either quit, got their orbital broke like Kell Brook or jaw broken in this case for Smith. It's like the injuries happened on their own magically. No. The guy who he was fighting caused those injuries.

I remember idiots calling the broken orbital, that GGG inflicted on Kell Brook, a "freak injury" and saying crap like if it wasn't for the "freak injury" Kell Brook would have won...LMFAO!!

The funny thing is the exact same thing happened with the exact same fighter in question against Erroll Spence. Once again claiming Kell Brook would have won if it wasn't for that "freak injury".

I believe there's some idiot called Troy King, a poor excuse for a boxer, on YouTube who championed this nonsense that if it wasn't for the injury he would have won. LOL!! The injury was inflicted. Caused. The opponent was the reason it happened. Idiot fanboys.

All credit to Sullivan Barrera who is looking sharp and hungry again after his loss to Ward.

Comment

Bazooka Joe will be back!

Add to the list once they put iron metal in his chin.

Joe "Crimson Chin" Smith Jr.!

Comment

Working...
        X