No announcement yet.

Best HW Fight Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Ever? Did you just start watching boxing or something?

I think it's one of the best of the Klitschko era, but still, the fighting was UGLY. I'm cool with both guys but, if we're completely honest, they looked like stiff idiots compared to some of the HW legends of the past.

It was a great fight! Far from the best though... far...

Comment

It was a terrific fight.

Exciting, dramatic, twists and turns, back and forth action, heavy knockdowns either way...

For a fight involving Wlad, that's quite an achievement.

Comment

Great fight that helps boxing but lets not get carried away now.

Comment

Ali/Frazier 1 and Bowe/Holyfield 1 are the two benchmark heavyweight fights. This one was also great.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I think it's one of the best of the Klitschko era, but still, the fighting was UGLY. I'm cool with both guys but, if we're completely honest, they looked like stiff idiots compared to some of the HW legends of the past.

It was a great fight! Far from the best though... far...
            This is just a sign of how deprived we are of quality heavyweight fights and how low our standards have become due to that simple fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
              Let me say this as clearly as it should be said: Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko was probably the best HW fight ever. All of that excitement, with their trading of brutal knockdowns and jelly legs, and the great heart and patience that both of them showed. It simply doesn't get any more entertaining. I prefer to watch the big lions fight, even if the small cats can be cool too. And these were truly two lions going at it. Klitschko had an amazing last stand, surviving the two knockdowns and still fighting on. It was beautiful to watch. Notice how you could see Joshua maturing as a fighter during the match. He had trouble with Wladimir's experience, but he fought patiently and stayed focused and took his chance, as late as the chance came. A well deserved victory.

And both of them are true gentleman, respecting themselves, each other and the fans. They are great for the sport.
              Obviously is the best hw fight that you have watched in your opinion and that i respect, just wondering how long have you been following boxing...

Comment

Let's put it this way, we are all agreed that Anthony Joshua is now the cash cow of boxing, yes?

Comment

Come on man. Have you just been introduced to boxing? That fight was great. It was certainly the best in recent history, but nowhere near the best HW fight ever.

Comment

Best in my lifetime is either holyfield v bowe or Tyson. Best ever is Ali v frazier 1. All those fights are levels above aj v Wlad altho it is the best fight I've witnessed live

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
                      Youtube Ike Ibeauchi vs David Tua
                      i entered this thread to say this. fucking love that one. tua one of my favorites. i still think he won it

Comment

Working...
                      X