Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Ward: Be Ready Motherf***er, I'll Finish Your Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Andre wins again.

Skills pay the bills.
    he lost the first time, he was given a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Reported for racism
      Well done but if you are going to report that then you should report that ignorant fawk Jason Shaw for using kkk when talking about kovo

Comment

It's nice to see these guys getting an early start on the build up...it was nonexistent for the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
          Jeez! Thanks Ward for giving folks with no imagination a new catchphrase!
          Maybe that's actually ward.

Comment

Niiigggaaa nigggga niiiiigggaa just watch me I guess I'm racist to my own race

Comment

Kovalev is on the warpath

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Niiigggaaa nigggga niiiiigggaa just watch me I guess I'm racist to my own race
                Uncle Tom ass
                LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Uncle Tom ass
                  LMAO
                  Andre ward is a Trump voter

Comment

It's getting cereal..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Though I thought he was bytching a bit too much after the loss, now that the rematch is official, I welcome this kind of aggression. I hope he goes full Pantera-style agro in the build-up.
                      I was surprised they didn't use the 'Bad Muthafucker' angle more in the build up to the first fight, I'm still convinced it would have helped build the event, and Kovalev's quite an easy sell in that department IMO.

And while it might not be 100% PC (or very tasteful IMO) I don't think it'd be so terrible to use the Russia vs US angle too .... Prince did go in a bit at the final presser but I think that was more to do with mind games - putting added pressure on Sergei - than on selling the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X