Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Long Until The Talk Turns To Robert Easter vs. Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Easter gets ktfo! That's what happens
    You don't even believe that yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Lomenchenko ain't my boy.

Mikey was dropped by an arm punch from Martinez that wouldn't topple a box of girl-scout cookies.

Easter would lodge his foot up Mikey's ass.

He's a mexican with a puerto rican chin.
      Easter was getting lit up on the ropes and tiny man was walking him down!!! Commey barely hit Easter and Easter fell...

Also Easter got a GIFT decision as a LOT of ppl INCLUDING 1 judge had Commey winning. So Easter should of lost to a guy not even ranked by most in the top #5 at LW. LMAO ESPN doesn't even have him in the Top #10!!!

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...gs-lightweight

Comment

I do! Soo much I plan on seeing YOU when/if they fight! I'll be chilling right next to you at the bar with your ppl and my ppl. Loser better pay the FUK up doe!!!!

Comment

What day does Easter fall on??? Mikey Garcia Day!

WTF is the #15 IBF Ranked Cruz fighting Easter??? Mikey garcia just want REAL fights! Easter wants to fight guys out of the Top #10...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Easter was getting lit up on the ropes and tiny man was walking him down!!! Commey barely hit Easter and Easter fell...

Also Easter got a GIFT decision as a LOT of ppl INCLUDING 1 judge had Commey winning. So Easter should of lost to a guy not even ranked by most in the top #5 at LW. LMAO ESPN doesn't even have him in the Top #10!!!

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...gs-lightweight
            Put that **** your drinking down.

Don't get all moist because Mikey has a sand castle chin

Comment

You hate Mexican boxers! And I'll bet you money on that sh.it bro quit the bull sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout213 View Post
                Easter not ready for that. Nobody talks about Rances Barthelemy, he can fight.
                Barthelemy is too slow, Majority of his punches are cokked back before thrown which makes him too predictable, easy for Mikey to read and even easier to counter.

Bad match!!

Comment

Put that **** your drinking down.

Don't get all moist because Mikey has a sand castle chin
                  I told you where I stand an I don't stutter like you. I'm gonna roll ALL in when they fight and you can bring as many ppl as you want but they can't save you when you lose!!!! Even LOSERS around you will leave you hanging once they know you BS and FRONT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    You hate Mexican boxers! And I'll bet you money on that sh.it bro quit the bull sh.it

I can just as well say you hate Black boxers...and I'd be closer to the truth than you.

Comment

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
                      Barthelemy is too slow, Majority of his punches are cokked back before thrown which makes him too predictable, easy for Mikey to read and even easier to counter.

Bad match!!
                      If these two fight each other, better hope Mikey's view of Bathelemey is different from yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X