No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Koncz is Horrified WIth Pacquiao's Comments on Gays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Or could it be that the Bible was right all along?

2 Timothy 3:1-5English Standard Version (ESV)

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

So many people turning away from belief in God now days, so confident that he doesn't exist with no proof to offer. Christians don't have proof to offer that he does exist either but the Book tells us that this will happen and it is happening. Earthquakes, famine, talk of many wars, etc.

"The Bible is full of schit doe"

Second Timothy...as in...Timothy Bradley...?

Right on the cusp of the fight of his career where he has a chance to retire Manny in disgrace, fresh off of this controversy...?

Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      i see it differently actually i think arum just has common sense and he realizes how radical and idiotic it is to call gays sub human. people are forgetting he didnt just say he doesnt believe in gay marriage or that his religion doesnt support being gay he literally called them sub human
      There are a handful of us who keep trying to explain this to the rest of the NSB community. It's become quite clear that this board is loaded with ****phobes. It's really odd given that it's 2016.

Comment

Manny stuck with Koncz like glue even when Ariza and Roach wanted him fired. Deep down inside, Koncz is very loyal to Pacquiao. Arum is just on damage limitation mode by gathering 'quotes' from various parties in Pacquiao's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
          There are a handful of us who keep trying to explain this to the rest of the NSB community. It's become quite clear that this board is loaded with ****phobes. It's really odd given that it's 2016.
          You have a lot to learn about the world beyond the West.

Comment

I wonder what it's like to have BOB ARUM think you're being ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
              Manny stuck with Koncz like glue even when Ariza and Roach wanted him fired. Deep down inside, Koncz is very loyal to Pacquiao.
              Pacquiao might be loyal to Koncz but I guarantee that Koncz wouldn't hesitate to stab Manny in the back if it's to his benefit.

Comment

Pac spit in the bowl of Fruity Pebbles and everybody wanna act like he's some type of mean person!!!...foh!!..Pac just said what a lot of us been wanting to say...the rainbow squad is a bunch of weirdos anyway!!....batty man fi dead!!....WAR PAC

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The larger point for me is that you can't really have freedom of speech in this country anymore. If Nike was so concerned about the feelings of the LGBT community, where are their endorsements for gay athletes? How come I don't see any commercials with ****sexual athletes? Because Nike really doesn't give a schit either, they just want to run a damage control campaign.

Just saying....hypocrites across the board.
                  For the life of me I don't understand how anyone's freedom of speech has been threatened.

The reality of free speech involves other people deciding they think you are an a$$hole for saying what you said & using their own freedom of speech against you. Thats just sorta how it works. There is no freedom of still being respected &/or not vilified over potentially f#cked up ***** you said. When you use your freedom of speech to say things some people find offensive, wrong or that they just don't wanna hear you risk blowback.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    For the life of me I don't understand how anyone's freedom of speech has been threatened.

The reality of free speech involves other people deciding they think you are an a$$hole for saying what you said & using their own freedom of speech against you. Thats just sorta how it works. There is no freedom of still being respected &/or not vilified over potentially f#cked up ***** you said. When you use your freedom of speech to say things some people find offensive, wrong or that they just don't wanna hear you risk blowback.
                    This, 100 percent.

You have the right to be ****phobe, just like you have the right to put on some white sheets, burn a cross, and be racist. That's fine.

But people judge you on your actions. If you say something hateful, people don't have to like it.

I didn't know who I was rooting for in this fight until this week. War Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
                      You have a lot to learn about the world beyond the West.
                      I teach at a university, and I've traveled globally for over a decade. Spent months at a time in the poorest countries on earth. I'm well aware of what life is like "beyond the west".
                      And you're right, in that certain communities have evolved slower socially, but you'll notice that religiosity & hatred for ****sexuals quite often share a positive relationship.
                      In fact, the PRIMARY reason that people have such hatred for ****sexuals is because of organized religion. "Fundamentalists" are just following "god's word" chapter & verse.
                      People in [by implication] "the east" are already thinking for themselves privately (as people do). As science continues to spread the good news that Santa Claus & the Boogeyman aren't real, people all over the world will begin to speak for themselves publicly.
                      Religion is a house of cards, man. And in 2016, the winds are blowing harder than ever.
                      Last edited by nveleven; 02-20-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X