• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arce calls out Juanma on twitter

Not sure if it has been posted.

http://www.primerahora.com/deportes/...malopez-97549/

Translation:

Juanma tweets: I'm back #gym#time

Arce tweets: @Juanma , What do you say , when do we fight? Im ready homie. Come on , lets do it. Two veterans always ends up in fireworks. jajaja

Juanma: ok , you know you've always been wanting to make it happen. Tell your people to contact my people.

This could be in the undercard of Cotto vs Martinez. Maybe sooner. I dont think Juanma ever makes it back to where he once was. But I wouldn't mind seeing it. Who knows , wont be the first fighter to bounce back from losses to have a good career. Arce is closer to retirement. Arce was never scared of anybody. He's a warrior. And even if Juanma has fallen off he is still a bit dangerous for Arce.

What do you say???

Mexico vs P.R is always fun!!!
    Juanma by KO
    50.00%
    Arce by KO
    33.33%
    Juanma gets put on queer street
    0.00%
    Arce says No Mas!!!
    16.67%

Lopez might be to big for arce but lopez is shot to sht. Arce might be old too but looked better then lopez did

Comment

I like it. Sense-making fight considering where they both are in their careers.

Comment

I think Juanma is just too big for arce but you never know, puerto ricans always fall to mexicans for some odd reason so make it happen, what else are these two fighters gonna do, Kinda funny they talking in english but whatever.

Comment

It is so sad to say they may be equally shot but who knows i think you rarely see this but maybe Pedro diaz can have an impact on the kid save a bit of whats left of his career.

Comment

They should construct a card full of washed up, past prime, and old a$$ fighters so that the loses can retire.

Card will be billed "Life Support"

Roy Jones JR vs. James Toney 2

Shane Mosley vs. Zab Judah

Jorge Arce vs. Juan Manuel Lopez

Erik Morales vs. Antonio Tarver (Morales heavyweight Debut)

Buy it live on PPV for 60$, (Get a free 10$ coupon with a purchase of Depends adult diapers)

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
              I think Juanma is just too big for arce but you never know, puerto ricans always fall to mexicans for some odd reason so make it happen, what else are these two fighters gonna do, Kinda funny they talking in english but whatever.
              Always????

And they weren't speaking English , Did you read where I said TRANSLATION.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                They should construct a card full of washed up, past prime, and old a$$ fighters so that the loses can retire.

Card will be billed "Life Support"

Roy Jones JR vs. James Toney 2

Shane Mosley vs. Zab Judah

Jorge Arce vs. Juan Manuel Lopez

Erik Morales vs. Antonio Tarver (Morales heavyweight Debut)

Buy it live on PPV for 60$, (Get a free 10$ coupon with a purchase of Depends adult diapers)
                It probably gets more viewers than Rigo.

Comment

Arce should fight Rojas and stop ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                  X