Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual attraction of girls vs. bad spelling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rip out her eyeballs and then cut her eyesockets into slits, and then **** her pretending she's Chinese.

No racism.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      But you guys probably know by now that I've got a big thing about spelling and grammar. See, to me, it's just a very, very simple thing. It's a sign that says "I'm an adult, and when I read, it's not 'Barney Learns To Spell'." To me, that's just a basic given of an intelligent functioning adult. To 90% of you ****s it's one of the labours (labors, Fat Yanks) of ****ing Hercules.

Anyway, this girl asked me if I wanted some samosas. As I'd love to penetrate her in every orifice she has, I was delighted. Except she'd put an apostrophe in the word. I let it go. She's got lovely big boobs. So she carries on pming me. Then when I say thank you, I get "your welcome". Your. Your. Your.

I nearly got up out of my seat, ripped her hair out of her ****ing head, put her face into the screen until it cut her ****ing eyes out and then left her in an unconscious heap so lifeless you'd swear she was Ping Ping with a second to go in the sixth round. Little ****ing whore she is.
      You use to many commas. It's painful to read.

Comment

Annie is one gory mofo, telling people about his morbid sexual fantasies on a bad spelling sexy girl.

Then again, I could care less.

Comment

Just ask yourself "what would Danny "The Dish" Williams would do?"

Comment

Girls tend to pay attention to their grammar when messaging/talking to me since I'm a grammar Nazi. They usually like it but, honestly, I'm aware it's also a bit annoying since I tend to correct people. I'm learning to hold back and let people make stupid, simple mistakes. Fuck it, to me it matters.

Comment

Your a funny guy and I like you're posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1
                Some shameful members won't get this.
                That's because their idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  You use to many commas. It's painful to read.
                  It's called English, darling.

Comment

i wanted to tell him the same thing. i ran out of red k.

Comment

Hey welcome back fuk head. This place isn't as fun without you ya fat ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X