• [LMAO!] UK Judge: Apple Must Advertise That Samsung Did Not Copy The iPad

The judges says they should do it on their own website

I couldn't help but laugh.

-----------------
    Apple must run ads saying Samsung didn't copy iPad

* Gallery
    By Nicole Kobie
    Posted on 19 Jul 2012 at 08:42

A British judge has ordered Apple to publish on its own website a statement asserting that Samsung didn't copy the design of the iPad.

Last week, Judge Colin Birss amused many by declaring Samsung's hardware not "cool" enough to be mistaken for one of Apple's products.

Birss has again surprised watchers of the mobile patent war, this time by ordering Apple to publish a note on its own website and British newspapers, in order to set the record straight that Samsung didn't copy the iPad.

No company likes to refer to a rival on its website

The notice must stay on the Apple website for six months and run in four publications, according to a draft copy of the order handed by Samsung's legal team to Bloomberg.

However, Judge Birss refused to Samsung's request to ban Apple from publicly accusing its rival of imitation, saying "they are entitled to their opinion".

Apple wouldn't comment on the decision, but in court the company's lawyer noted that "no company likes to refer to a rival on its website", according to the Bloomberg report.

Similar battles are being fought between the two in patent courts around the world, after Apple accused its rival of "slavishly" copying its tablet design.

Read more: Apple must run ads saying Samsung didn't copy iPad | News | PC Pro http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/375934/a...#ixzz216nHNp2N
    Last edited by Terrel; 07-19-2012, 05:05 PM.

If things would have went wrong brother you would be in booking still maybe on a cot.god bless your judge.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      If things would have went wrong brother you would be in booking still maybe on a cot.god bless your judge.

I wish I had this same judge. He probably would have given the **** 15 years.

Comment

Working...
      X