Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love how bulls fans think boozer is so bad.

they don't realize it's because they have a coach that can't coach offense.

Comment

• Knicks has a rough schedule coming up Hawks Heat and Celtics and the Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
        boozer is not overrated.

if anything he's underrated.

no one thinks he's any good.

and boozer is a solid passer , can shoot and has good post up.

but that was when he played in a good system for a good coach.

boozer is no tim duncan but he ain't paid like one either. look up how much he gets paid and how much guys like amare , david lee , etc. get paid.

boozer earns his keep. can't say the same for everyone.
        that was Paxon reasoning for signing Boozer to $85 million contract while the heat paid over 100 mill for bosh and Knicks signing stoudemire boozer is not an allstar not great at anything and he is overpaid IMO was never excited about that signing I was praying the Bulls would get Johnson instead of Boozer but stupid Hawks over paid for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          that was Paxon reasoning for signing Boozer to $85 million contract while the heat paid over 100 mill for bosh and Knicks signing stoudemire boozer is not an allstar not great at anything and he is overpaid IMO was never excited about that signing I was praying the Bulls would get Johnson instead of Boozer but stupid Hawks over paid for him.
          he's not overpaid.

look around to the power forwards around the league and how much they get paid.

boozer is at a good price imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
            i love how bulls fans think boozer is so bad.

they don't realize it's because they have a coach that can't coach offense.
            You're the idiot that thinks Amare is worse than Boozer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              he's upset because a 9-yr old girl in taiwan is wearing a 'lin for mvp' t-shirt.

not at all. your responses are great btw

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                Nah homie you the funny one
                Taking the opinion of people who don't know **** about basketball serious lol
                yea i know right? funny like eddie in his prime

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  What a ****ing idiot. So a bunch of NON-basketball fans are calling him a legend and you listen to that nonsense?

"Unwarranted" is in the eyes of the beholder. He's turned around a fledgling team that, on paper, should be a pretty damn good team. In his first 9 games with significant minutes, the team has equaled the amount of wins it had all season without him (8). All while being overlooked, undrafted, cut a couple times, and sent down to the D league.
                  He is over hyped. Let me repeat i think he is a good player, but being over hyped. A majority of nba analysts have gone gaga over him, if you can't see that, then idk what to say. Let the man have a few good seasons, lead a team into the playoffs and be the primary reason as to why they reach the level of success before you shower him with all this praise. Yea he is a feel good story, but there are other athletes, nba players, that have been through hell and back and not received the same kind of attention. To his credit, he has handled the attention well and is level headed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      Allan Houston was an OK player very overpaid though. Similar to how the hawks have overpaid Joe Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X