Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jmm's fight night weight if he fight pac at.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    could you state what would be jmm's fight night weight if the fight happens at lw, jww and ww please!......if you dont mind bro...
    about the same but my point is, at lower weights, Pac would have to train more to lose the weight and possibly have to risk being weaker than he's been.

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
    weighing in 144 fight night is not the same as weighing in 144 weigh day.. 2 defferent types of 144.
    You're right, its much healthier to weigh in at a weight that is closer to your fighting weight. Losing and then replacing 8-10 lbs of water in 24 hours is hard on your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
      weighing in 144 fight night is not the same as weighing in 144 weigh day.. 2 defferent types of 144.
      you really think jmm would come in at 144 at weigh in?....

and if you think so, what do you think will be jmm fightnight weight?...

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        about the same but my point is, at lower weights, Pac would have to train more to lose the weight and possibly have to risk being weaker than he's been.

so at 135 , pac would risk being weaker....i totally agree..

now , how is ww not a fair fight?.......it is becuase pac wouldnt have that risk anymore..

if so, then it's only a fair fight if pac risks himself being weak?...

Comment

Pacquiao's ring weight was 148lbs for the 150lbs match up with Margarito.

It seems pretty clear Pacquiao is at his limit and cannot go any higher.

Marquez should be around the 146lbs limit on fight night.

Comment

lw, jww and ww......and what would be pacs?....( fight night weight please)

here's what i think:

at 135
            jmm - 145 pac- 148

at 140
            jmm- 145 .. pac- 148

at 144
            jmm- 147 pac- 149

so how is their fight on november not a fair fight?......discuss!
            well if the fact that pac is a welterweight champion and marquez is the lightweight champion isnt enough for you, then look at the fact pacquiao doesnt have to cut hardly any weight during the build up, can pretty much eat and drink what he wants. he is fighting at his walk around weight essentially.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Pacquiao's ring weight was 148lbs for the 150lbs match up with Margarito.

It seems pretty clear Pacquiao is at his limit and cannot go any higher.

Marquez should be around the 146lbs limit on fight night.
              exactly....as clear as jmm weiging 146 or arounf that wehter be at lw, jww, ww....

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                well if the fact that pac is a welterweight champion and marquez is the lightweight champion isnt enough for you, then look at the fact pacquiao doesnt have to cut hardly any weight during the build up, can pretty much eat and drink what he wants. he is fighting at his walk around weight essentially.
                well, pac aint your typical ww, he is small too just like jmm....the only diference is pac can beat way bigger guys than him...

he was 145 at fight night vs katsidis which is what is what i expect him to weigh at ww fight night also....like pac, he does'nt need to cut weight at ww which is good...

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  That's what I've been saying all along and I hate this fight. Pac at his best is gonna beat jmm the only question is how bad. If pac isn't forced to cut weight and weaken himself this fight is gonna be a beat down.

Now, how pac cutting weight somehow makes the fight "fair" I'm still a little blurry on. From my point of view both men coming in feeling 100% is what makes a fight fair, not one guying tying his hand behind his back cause he's so good, that might make it more "competitive", but "fair"? Cutting weight isn't "good" for you, both men will be 100 percent come fight night and I guess that's the problem with the fight right there.

Comment

so at 135 , pac would risk being weaker....i totally agree..

now , how is ww not a fair fight?.......it is becuase pac wouldnt have that risk anymore..

if so, then it's only a fair fight if pac risks himself being weak?...
                    That's what happens when guys from two different weight classes meet, one is at a disadvantage because of weight. At 144, Pac has an advantage because he is very comfortable at that weight and can come in bigger than JMM, easier. I always felt 138-140 would be perfect as Pac would need to lose a few pounds, but nothing that would really kill him in the fight.

Comment

well, pac aint your typical ww, he is small too just like jmm....the only diference is pac can beat way bigger guys than him...

he was 145 at fight night vs katsidis which is what is what i expect him to weigh at ww fight night also....like pac, he does'nt need to cut weight at ww which is good...
                      so? this weight is only an advantage to pacquaio at the end of the day. if you ask marquez what weight he wants the fight at id bet he would say 135. emmanuel steward said the last time they fought that he felt that pacquiao was about 7lbs of natural body mass bigger than marquez. i think id agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X