Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread For: Cain Velasquez Destroys Brock Lesnar in The First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Comments Thread For: Cain Velasquez Destroys Brock Lesnar in The First Round

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Cain Velasquez stopped Brock Lesnar late in the first round with a relentless flurry of punches at UFC 121 on Saturday night, claiming Lesnar's UFC heavyweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Brocks probably pissed because he has a nice cold 24 pack of Corona at home and probably 10 burrito's and now he has to eat that **** in in tears with a cut on his face that looked like he got into a fight with Jason Vorhee's..

I'd gladly take them off his hands for him though.

Comment

LOL @ all the people who doubted Cain and drew on and on about Brock's size and wrestling. He couldn't keep Cain down for more than 5 seconds.

Comment

**** Corona

TECATE!!!

Comment

Cain is a better version of Brock. Plain and Simple.

Comment

Brock is a joke. He was good because he was able to take his opponents down, and intimidate them before the fight even started. Brock looked like a kid in the cage tonight! Man seriously, it was like taking candy from a kid! One word = Domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Brock is a joke. He was good because he was able to take his opponents down, and intimidate them before the fight even started. Brock looked like a kid in the cage tonight! Man seriously, it was like taking candy from a kid! One word = Domination.
              YEAH, i was expecting him to do the same crap here, especially after he crew his beard. he looked more menacing, but cain sure did bring on the pain, against brock. like i think brock was couldnt figure what was happening. brock looked like a lost child in there.

Comment

First round of burritos and coronas on Lesnar lol

It will never get old lol

Comment

Working...
                X