Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aren't inmates proof enough that ****sexuality is a decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    don't think this thread was meant to be taken seriously
    this is proof you guys have no soul

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      And they dont all 'go gay' in prison either.

There are psychological reasons why people in prison commit ****sexual acts, and it isnt a decision.

In prison all social norms breakdown, and inmates are often forced into it, being raped and beaten or threatened with murder.

Many teenagers in young offenders institutes also have ****sexual relations. Their sexual behaviour was screwed up from day one. They arent gay, but will get sexual favours from the most openly gay effeminate inmate. Its the closest thing they have to a woman.

****sexuality in normal society is genetic.
      I agree with this, though I'm not so sure abut it being genetic. I also believe that there are times, though not all the time, when the male grows up surrounded by and influenced by the feminine qualities of his female counterparts in his family and is not discouraged from taking part in female habitual activities such as putting on dresses and high heels and make up.

The boy, at a young age, may have had a relative(s) who lures him into sexual acts after gaining his trust.

With that said, I know for a fact this guy was gay...

Comment

The **** prison stuff is mainly an American fascination.

Comment

man ya'll are trying to rationalize being gay???damn this world is sick

Comment

Working...
          X