No announcement yet.

Christian preacher arrested for saying ****sexuality is a sin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    lol.......so i guess the preacher was meant to give a sermon while he was being arressted??? to explain why Christianity forbids ****sexuality????

get real dunce
    lol, that has nothing to do with my comment fatty.

I just said that any argument from authority (the bible is only an authority to the dumb....that was my point) is criminal, not that he should of explained his views (not that they are his views anyway...the ****ing sheep) whilst being arrested.

Take the chop sticks out of ur ears dumb dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      the good thing is that there are no gay priests
      That guy probably refers to the catholic church as the "Whore of Babylon" like most other protestants and evangelicals. It's a good job there are no gay fundamentalist pastors.

Comment

Originally posted by ¤ UNDERBOSS ¤
        What about the ones who are born naturally ****sexual? is it also a sin?
        It's a choice. I heard a pastor say it.

"There are people who say that ****sexuality is genetic (sic), that you're born that way. I tell you this now... ****sexuality is a CHOICE made by sinners! The devil temps us all with fat juicy glistening cocks, huge penises. You can choose to take that veiny truncheon of pleasure like a SINNER! Or you can choose not to feel those hot balls slapping away at your chin like a TRUE MAN OF GOD!"

Yeah christianity is pretty gay.

Comment

squeal piggy is just waiting to sodomise this poor thread up its virgin ass....

Comment

Actually that pastor is an idiot.

my cousin was diagnosed with it when he was 6 years old, he was caught touching and feeling a little kid (according to what my mother told me) and that was in Cuba (where you don't see **** or any of that bull****).

by the time he was taken to the doctors it was already too late, his female hormones were too developed.
            I made that all up, but that's essentially what the people who take that stance are saying. By suggesting that ****sexuality is a choice they are admitting that they are tempted by the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              He shouldn't have been arrested but he was arrested by a PCSO so he probably deserved it. Let me explain: A PCSO is a Police Community Support Officer. That is not a proper police officer. Any arrest they make is a citizens arrest, so if a PCSO arrests you, you can just arrest them right back.
              So, they're like rent a cops ?

Comment

alright.

yea, it's plain ignorance.
                gay **** is to blame, straight people turning into faggots .
                Real straight people can't be turned to real ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  That guy probably refers to the catholic church as the "Whore of Babylon" like most other protestants and evangelicals. It's a good job there are no gay fundamentalist pastors.

right, and none of them see hookers either, but that could be straight sex, so its ok.

Comment

The sodomites are taking over.

Comment

thats nothing, this woman was the minister for equal rights in my country (and wife of the first minister). This is her view:

In June 2008, shortly after a ****phobic attack (involving physical assault) on a gay man in Northern Ireland, she made comments on the BBC Radio Ulster's Stephen Nolan Show offering to recommend ****sexuals to psychiatric counselling.[25] While condemning the attack,[26] she claimed that ****sexuality was an "abomination" and it made her feel "sick" and "nauseous", and offered to refer ****sexuals to a psychiatrist she knew. In a subsequent interview, Robinson defended her views and denied prejudice against LGBT people, saying that "just as a murderer can be redeemed by the blood of Christ, so can a ****sexual.... If anyone takes issue, they're taking issue with the word of God".[27] Her comments were rebuffed by representatives of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the Rainbow Project, the Alliance Party, [28] Sinn Féin,[29] and the Social Democratic and Labour Party.[30][31] The psychiatrist in question, Dr. Paul Miller, later resigned as her "adviser", and temporarily stood down from his post of consultant psychiatrist at Belfast's Mater hospital.[32] A police investigation followed these comments, over 100 complaints were made,[33][34][35] and gay rights activist Robert Toner also made a complaint to the Equality Commission.[33][36][37][38]

Robinson subsequently repeated her views in parliamentary session. Speaking in a 17 June 2008 Northern Ireland Grand Committee session on Risk Assessment and Management of Sex Offenders, she said: "There can be no viler act, apart from ****sexuality and sodomy, than sexually abusing innocent children"

Same woman a year later lol

The astonishing details of MP Iris Robinson's affair with a 19-year-old - whom she had known since he was nine - have been laid bare today.
                      Her lover, Kirk McCambley, now 21, owns a cafe in south Belfast and the visitors' centre which houses the cafe was built by the council on which Mrs Robinson sits.
                      The wife of the Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson helped Mr McCambley get started in business after first identifying a freshly developed council site on the banks of the river Lagan in south Belfast for his new venture and persuaded two local developers to stump up £50,000 in 2008 for catering equipment to kit out the cafe, Mr McCambley told the BBC.
                      Astonishingly Mrs Robinson demanded a £5,000 kickback paid directly to her after her lover received the funding.

Gotta love fundamentalist christians and their radical views, having affairs with teenagers.

Comment

Working...
                      X