No announcement yet.

Poll: Pacquiao vs. Leonard in primes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    Theyre he dumbest group of boxing fans to hit this site..pure ****ing ******s..like seriously.

They never comment on any thread thats not Pac related and they think hes the GOAT.... for beating a 145 Pound Cotto.

wtf?
    All fighters have their fair share of idiots, Floyd fans included.

Regarding the comment about Cotto's weight, isn't that getting old? 145 this, 145 that. Forgotten about JMM already have we?

P.S. I voted for Pacman by mistake in the poll lol, meant to click Sugar Ray! Ooops

Comment

• Originally posted by obie View Post
      You want to bring down Hagler to welterweight?
      Don't have to. Leonard beat him above his natural weight. Wana give Manny credit for doing that several times? Great................

See where I'm going with this yet?

Comment

• Are some Pac fans still debating this?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Are some Pac fans still debating this?
          Yeap, Obie is stickin' in there strong. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
            Yeap, Obie is stickin' in there strong. Lol
            That is insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
              Prime SR Leonard vs Prime Manny Pacquiao(now) @ 147.

Who wins?

Poll coming...........
              Oh Hell NO! Again Pacquiao is just a man.
              SRL beats him severely as he dances around toying and sticking his face out to be hit while doing the Ali Shuffle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Depends of what Pacfan you're debating. You debate only the experts with proven reputation. Don't waste time with the proven Morons like burner.

In ESB ,They call me also annoying, they tell me I go overboard all the time. But look now??? All the perceived to be impossible for Pac to achieved has been done already. 2 years ago I Predicted & confidently picked Pac to annihilate Hatton, Cotto & DLH and will be Highlighted with a Mega fight with Floyd. It's here now with one fight to go.

Before even those Pac fights at 147, I already made the SRL-Pac analysis. To think that they call me Crazy for predicting Pac KO hatton, DLH & Cotto then. I don't know how you guys still can underrate pac??? Pac already Did the impossible!!!
                HOLY ****!!! TS just did a mayweather. Completely ducked your post and cherry picked mine.

TS must be scared to read your in-depth analysis on how Pac can beat SRL.

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
                Don't have to. Leonard beat him above his natural weight. Wana give Manny credit for doing that several times? Great................

See where I'm going with this yet?
                Dont have to? We are talking about 147. Right?

If you are saying that Pac cant beat SRL cause he fought tougher opponents at a higher weight, then your logic is flawed. Its like saying Marquez can't beat Pac at 130 cause Pac fought a tough opponent like Cotto.

See the point you are trying to make.

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                That is insane.
                I know. We are arguing about a fight that will never happen and cannot be proven who is right.

Thread isn't supposed to be here. It should be in the fantasy lounge where it can be discussed objectively and peacefully.

Now, *****s get pissed whenever a Pac fan votes for Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                X