Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan vs Kobe in their Primes - MJ speaks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan vs Kobe in their Primes - MJ speaks!

Everyone is always asking – Jordan vs. Kobe … who would win in their prime?

Well, kids at a basketball camp asked MJ the same question and this was his response.

Q: Who would win in a one-on-one game — you or Kobe?

MJ: Kobe would win because I'm older. In my prime? Not even a contest. Let's just say I have a better chance of stopping him than of him stopping me.

http://www.sohh.com/2008/08/sports-blog-art.html

There it is.
    Kobe's one on one skill might be up there with Jordan's, but his one on one defense isn't.

Comment

Kobe came straight outta highschool.. Jordan played college. You put them into perspective skill wise and Kobe is better..
      Jordan also always had Pippen and some good supporting players.. Kobe.. not so much.

Comment

MJ in his prime would have schooled Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Kobe came straight outta highschool.. Jordan played college. You put them into perspective skill wise and Kobe is better..
          Jordan also always had Pippen and some good supporting players.. Kobe.. not so much.
          Kobe doesn't have the ability to shutdown the other team's best player nor does he have the mentality of "taking the game personal" that Jordan had..

Comment

anyone that thinks kobe is on jordans level needs help!!!! Kobe has had all the help in the world! Lamar odom is an equivalent to pippen!! shaq!! Gasol!!! bulter!!! this guy has had all the help in the world and is still too selfish for his own good. Michael jordan is the most complete basketball player to EVER LIVE!!!!!! As much as kobe tries no one in the history of the NBA has been able to take a game over like Michael Jordan...he did it at will!!!! On the offensive side and the defensive end!!!! There will never be someone as good as michael jordan was ever!!! The only player close to him in terms of domination, and all around skill would be lebron james not kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              wtf is O'Neal then?

And Jordan>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Comment

Sorry, but MJ speaks the truth.

Prime vs Prime:
                Offensively, maybe they'd be near equals
                Defensively, Kobe'd be assraped.
                Mentally? Give me a ****ing break. Kobe's a worthless ****.

h.

Comment

There are numerous things that make MJ better then Kobe is and ever will be.

A few examples...

1.MJ's first step with the ball in his is probably the most explosive first step in the history of basketball and it's how he setup his defenders and made them look like garbage.

2.MJ's creativity was "2nd II none" the guy could do things in midair that were just amazing and nobody ever knew what he would do once he took flight.

3. And probably most importantly was MJ's ability to defend he could shut down any player in the game when he wanted too.

These 3 examples IMO are just a few reasons why MJ is and always be better then Kobe and honestly i could name 7-8 other reasons why but i don't feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    Sorry, but MJ speaks the truth.

Prime vs Prime:
                    Offensively, maybe they'd be near equals
                    Defensively, Kobe'd be assraped.
                    Mentally? Give me a ****ing break. Kobe's a worthless ****.

h.

I like you...

Comment

Working...
                    X