Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG have unrealistic standards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask his Supporters, they made it that way on top of Abel Sanchez BIG MOUTH!

Respect is a Two Way Street as well! Don't come bashing American Fighters but then expect Americans to be accepting of others after you spent years bashing Americans wishing bad on Americans and making threads about how "American Boxing Is Dead"
    Last edited by sicko; 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Yes because vegas judges can't do no wrong just like Byrd did for Holyfield Lewis
      or the judges in Jacobs/lil'g

Comment

Larry you couldn't score a fight neutral if your life depended on it your even Mexican now.
        damn all that, tell me how he soundly beat Canelo..please show me where he soundly beat him, because it just doesnt exist

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          So you're saying the consensus had GGG beating Canelo.

Well the consensus has Jacobs beating GGG. amirite?
          Wrong the consensus about 90% had ggg beating Jacobs which was actually a real close fight 114-113 golovkin cause of the kd. It amazes me people watch boxing and don't know how to score rounds.

Comment

Yes because vegas judges can't do no wrong just like Byrd did for Holyfield Lewis
            Never said that, but this time the final result was fine. The only thing Byrd got wrong was the number of rounds Canelo won. It was a clear draw. Neither man established himself as the superior fighter. It's funny how many people are more pissed about Byrd having Canelo beating 97G wide on the scorecards than they are about the fact that the fight was scored a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              damn all that, tell me how he soundly beat Canelo..please show me where he soundly beat him, because it just doesnt exist
              The proof is in rounds 4-9 he soundly walked him down jabbing canelo to death while the ginger ran. 6 strait rounds of canelo being worked that are not desputable if you watched.

Comment

Wrong the consensus about 90% had ggg beating Jacobs which was actually a real close fight 114-113 golovkin cause of the kd. It amazes me people watch boxing and don't know how to score rounds.
                No it's not. Everyone on here had Jacobs winning. Every thread after that fight had the words robbery or gift in them. There were lil'g wanting welterweight memes popping up.

That doesn't happen when the majority of people think a guy won or if a guy was soundly defeated.

Comment

97G & Sanchez: "Anyone from 154-168".

Fans: "How about fighting Andre Ward"?

97G fans: "Why is Golovkin held to these unrealistic standards? This is an outrage! No other fighter in history has ever been expected to move up and prove himself!".

Comment

It is a sign of greatness. People Hate on Floyd, Pac, Ward, and many otheres. G is a great fighter. No doubt a hall of famer. He is clearly past his prime and still manage to clearly beat a prime Canelo. That says a lot. Canelo is a p4p level fighter in his own right.

Comment

hahaha unrealistic standards for golovkin? give me a break loser...why flood the board with such nonsense

guy has gotten by knocking out bums, C, and B- level guys and praised for it for years....finally steps up against some A level guys and cant knock them out or beat them convincingly

meanwhile guys like floyd and ward have proven themselves for years and get asked to do more constantly....LOL.....what a joke/troll thread

Comment

Working...
                      X