Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Explains "F*** You Tweet" To Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds been robbing the public&disgracing Boxing a good 10 yrs no mystery whichs why I never pay for his ppvs since Zab he will never get my support only the idiots who think they know Boxing will keep paying like the suckers they are
    Last edited by lowblows420; 08-31-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

What about him putting Canelo in there with Liam Smith and Chavez Jr though? Weren't those complete mismatches nobody wanted to see? I don't mind people criticizing the fight, but this guy's such a fake and a hypocrite. He's sooooo bitter about Floyd. He needs to let it go and stop acting like a bitter, petty, angry female.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Bro I'm not even talking about the dates exactly. What I'm saying is Oscar had chances to make the big GGG fight after Canelo blasted Khan. Instead they had Canelo fight Smith in September and then Chavez in May.

it still doesn't justify what type of move floyd and his people did. hell look how long pac/floyd fight took to get made. and even at that all I'm saying thats the reason oscar is mad cause floyd intentionally organized his fight before canelo, but its cool. people believe what they want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Absolutely no clue what that has to do with Oscar's actions.

Again what does it matter whats Floyd's stance? How you act is how you act in Oscar's situation. And Oscar misplayed his hand by talking about Floyd vs Conor more than his own fight for the past month or whatever. Ignoring Floyd vs Conor was the obviously move + talking about GGG vs Canelo every time people come up to you here.

I don't give a f#ck if he's upset or not behind the scenes. I think most people would be upset in Oscar's shoes if the biggest fight of all time got put in front of my big fight...but behind the scenes be upset. His approach outwardly to the public shoulda been completely the opposite of what it was. It was unprofessional of him & just bad business to his own promotion.

yeah i guess you are not getting it. its not the first time a boxing promotor gets heated up and states his opinion. i don't blame oscar for letting the people know what he thinks, sorry cant everyone behave as professional as that clown ellerbe or all them leeches in his team. buts its cool. all i know is that the real fight for boxing fight is sep 16.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            yeah i guess you are not getting it. its not the first time a boxing promotor gets heated up and states his opinion. i don't blame oscar for letting the people know what he thinks, sorry cant everyone behave as professional as that clown ellerbe or all them leeches in his team. buts its cool. all i know is that the real fight for boxing fight is sep 16.
            Oh I get Oscar is petty trust me. I'm just saying as a 40 something year old man who's still the face of boxing to some people despite his short comings in & out of the ring its a horrible f#cking look & its childish sh^t that he should be above by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              DLH shouldn't have given Floyd the chance to fight him. He made Mayweather. Any boxer in the same shoes as Floyd would of taken the payday vs McGregor, especially if it was on boxing terms.
              I couldn't agree more! Oscar himself saw something in Mayweather that would "drive sales" and it's bitten him him in the rear since then. That's gotta be a kick in the pants though.

Comment

Hypocrisy Runs Deep With This Guy

10 of Floyd Mayweather's last 13 PPVs were promoted by Golden Boy Promotions in conjunction with Mayweather Promotions. This seems to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black or perhaps the Moon being jealous of the Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Oscar had plenty of time to make the Canelo GGG fight. It should have happened after the Khan fight. That's two dates to make it happen, Sept and May. So it's their fault that they even gave Floyd a chance to do that sucker move before the big fight.
                  Not only that Floyd is 40, maybe he wanted the fight sooner than later

Comment

Working...
                  X