No announcement yet.

Canelo's Resume Is Not Impressive - Let's Be Honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Meanwhile you are running rampant and butt hurt because GGG is so highly regarded by many fans and respected boxing experts. GGG has a good resume. It's only a crap resume to unreasonable, unfair bias GGG haters like you.You say his next fight will be against a no hoper. I say his next fight will be against champion Jacobs or champion Saunders and I'll bet you any or all of your points against an equal number of mine on that. If I knew you in person and lived near you I'd offer you a cash bet. PM me if you want to put your points where your mouth is and we can set up a bet. I know points aren't worth anything but I just want to prove you wrong because you are completely wrong about GGG.
    ^^^^exhibit A

no need for a rebuttal bro

GGG don't take risks......Canelo is a pup and has a better resume than your boy

deal with it

all you have is fluff and excuses, while guys like Ward, Kov, Chocolatito are making moves, taking risks, you are left hoping GGG finally fights someone with a pulse to save face.

imagine if Ward was fighting BJS or Danny Jacobs....that's exactly what the circus show GGG vs brook was.

Comment

His record is very weak, he has competitors on there with decent records but they were mostly regional guys who lost once they stepped up. His mid record competitors never achieved a thing.
      He was to young to compete with Mayweather but that was Floyd cherry picking a kid he knew didn't have the aggression to come after him.
      Trout & Lara are good competitors but thats it. His management stayed with "safe" fights now for a long time.
      Everyone asks GGG to step up but this kid fights as a super middleweight and has safe fights forever. He did well with Cotto but Cotto has no power and none of his other opponents do either.

He'll make the correct money move to GGG and 160! He'll cash in there as long as he can but I also think he retires pretty early.
      He'll have a boat load of money and will retire and enjoy it long before he has any consistent damage done to himself. At least I hope so, nice kid!
      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        His record is very weak, he has competitors on there with decent records but they were mostly regional guys who lost once they stepped up. His mid record competitors never achieved a thing.
        He was to young to compete with Mayweather but that was Floyd cherry picking a kid he knew didn't have the aggression to come after him.
        Trout & Lara are good competitors but thats it. His management stayed with "safe" fights now for a long time.
        Everyone asks GGG to step up but this kid fights as a super middleweight and has safe fights forever. He did well with Cotto but Cotto has no power and none of his other opponents do either.

He'll make the correct money move to GGG and 160! He'll cash in there as long as he can but I also think he retires pretty early.
        He'll have a boat load of money and will retire and enjoy it long before he has any consistent damage done to himself. At least I hope so, nice kid!
        Ray

its not weak when you look at GGGs, Keith Thurmans, Wilder, Mikey Garcia, Lomachenko, Brook, DeGale, Linares, Russell Jr. and a host of other hyped guys

Canelo is NOT well liked but his resume craps on more beloved and hyped fighters.

Comment

I'm not looking at their's I'm looking at his!
          I don't like what they did with Kirkland. They took advantage of the kids situation and caught him totally unprepared. He took the fight but thats what the guys do who don't have "money" behind them.
          Kirkland with proper time to get ready might actually give Canelo a decent challenge.
          I doubt you'll ever see a match up with anyone that could move laterally and maintain that approach while working a high punch rate for the duration. Canelo is much better with someone who steps to him, I don't like him having move forward throughout a fight unless the opponent can't punch.

They've done a good job right from the beginning building this kid up!
          I'd like to see Thurman in with him. I think Thurman can frustrate him with his awkward boxing style if he boxes on the outside which he would.
          Make Canelo step forward.

Ray

Comment

Working...
          X