Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're saying Wilder's torn bicep might keep him out the rest of the year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well..........

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      where is the scar doe?

Comment

so..... no povetkin until next year? fuck this

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          When did this happen? I didn't notice him even grab his right arm or anything at any point.

Comment

It matters little he would take 3 months off anyway another 3 months getting an opponent and another 2months of legalizing a bout...hes actually only losing about 4 months.,and the year thing avoids povetkin I guess.?....personally wont believe this unless he shows x ray tear of the actual muscle though.

Comment

So a new heavyweight champion is coming, This is just like Jorge Linares stripped of lightweight belt...

Comment

I like Wilder but this is the second fight I can recall that he hurt his right hand and now he's torn his bicep. I doubt his career lasts very long.

Comment

This is all Povetkin's fault, shouldn't have been cheating, now a year older he'll have NO chance against a young lion like Wilder.

Oh well, if it's his right Wilder will have time to train his left hand, he'll probably come back stronger than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    It matters little he would take 3 months off anyway another 3 months getting an opponent and another 2months of legalizing a bout...hes actually only losing about 4 months.,and the year thing avoids povetkin I guess.?....personally wont believe this unless he shows x ray tear of the actual muscle though.
                    I highly doubt that happens.

Comment

Was he bleeding from his elbow at any point in the bout? I thought I saw a red spot there or on some part of his right arm.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 07-16-2016, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X