No announcement yet.

My Personal Farewell video for Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Personal Farewell video for Muhammad Ali

I usually don't post much here anymore, I just read up on news since I stopped doing boxing videos. I was shocked to hear of Muhammad's death, and it seemed to sadden me more and more as the days went on. It is a painful thought of not having him around in this world, as I sat and edited this in literal tears at some points, finally having it up to share with friends that are not fans of boxing and giving them just a glimpse of what this man was is something I felt was something I had to do.

Anyways hope some of you can enjoy it aswell, it is pretty short but I wanted to make it count.
    Last edited by GeneroEdits; 06-10-2016, 12:17 PM.

Good stuff brother. In particular I liked the family/kid stuff in the middle of the video. I think we see fighters as fighters 24/7/365 & not how much like regular people they are behind the scenes with kids & families & just people being people with a kinda crazy ass job that most aren't fit to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneroEdits View Post

I usually don't post much here anymore, I just read up on news since I stopped doing boxing videos. I was shocked to hear of Muhammad's death, and it seemed to sadden me more and more as the days went on. It is a painful thought of not having him around in this world, as I sat and edited this in literal tears at some points, finally having it up to share with friends that are not fans of boxing and giving them just a glimpse of what this man was is something I felt was something I had to do.

Anyways hope some of you can enjoy it aswell, it is pretty short but I wanted to make it count.
      Amazing video, you got skills, thank you for a beautiful tribute to the greatest.

Comment

Man that was amazing. Told a great story about Ali the person in just a few minutes now that is hard to do.

Comment

I hope this gets you back into making boxing videos you have great talent. I've seen countless tributes since he died on TV and rarely any are this good.

Comment

Working...
          X