• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye 6'2 vs Chazz Witherspoon 6'4 for his comeback

Comment

Originally posted by pakhtun View Post
      He ducked Cunningham.
      He'd have flattened Cunningham, far too slick and fast easy work for Davey Haye.

Haye in the current CW division right now, he might struggle considerably more the division is much stronger now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
        Haye was an all time great cruiserweight, probably 2nd best of all time behind Holyfield. For that, he has a shot at the HOF. And he did well to win a world title at heavyweight, beating the giant in the process despite a foot height difference. People who knock his credentials are dumb. I'm glad to see him back. Some good fights for him at heavyweight to be made
        I don't know...

I have Tony Bellew 2nd behind Holyfield, with Haye a close third.

You t1t.

Comment

He is a Bellend but the HW scene needs it. AJ, Haye, Fury, Wlad, Wilder, Povetkin, Oritz some good fights to be had there. Wlad's dominance has dulled the division a little.

Comment

Haye gonna get injured and pull out of his comeback presser.

Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              He'd have flattened Cunningham, far too slick and fast easy work for Davey Haye.
              So why did he duck him instead of unifying @ CW? Gaye even got TKO'd by a domestic level can at cruiserweight lol.

Comment

I always liked Haye. He was gunshy against the big HWs which was a shame, but he was better than many gave him credit for. A really good CW.

Not too sure about this comeback though, can't think that anything really good will come from it.

Comment

Wot a bellend. That slimy cunt Haye is only doing this to take attention away from Fury vs Klit. He's a pathetic quitjob who needs to fade back into irrelevance ASAP. Hopefully Fury crashes the press conference and lets him know who's boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    I always liked Haye. He was gunshy against the big HWs which was a shame, but he was better than many gave him credit for. A really good CW.

Not too sure about this comeback though, can't think that anything really good will come from it.
                    He gets knocked out by the hand picked bum his team lined up for him to destroy? That's good isn't it?

Comment

I can't deny seeing Haye's name next to some of the fighters around today sounds good to me (if they would be good fights is another story), but **** man doesn't Haye have a presser once a year to talk about a comeback that never happens?

Comment

Working...
                      X