Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are these guys at all the Golden Boy fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these guys at all the Golden Boy fights?

On every recent HBO Goldenboy fight there has been these two light skinned young looking guys walking in the ring. I'm not sure if they work for Al Haymon or Goldenboy or even HBO. Does anybody know who they are?

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
    On every recent HBO Goldenboy fight there has been these two light skinned young looking guys walking in the ring. I'm not sure if they work for Al Haymon or Goldenboy or even HBO. Does anybody know who they are?
    You on about the two twins? I think they are related to Al Haymon, been asked on here before

Comment

Watson twins. Their dad is good friends with Haymon. It's a Haymon thing not a GBP thing. Between this forum and Sherdog Boxing forum this question has came up 4-5 times in the last week? Why is everyone noticing this all at the same time?

Comment

sam watsons damn kids,and sam watson works for AL Haymon.this question is asked 100 damn times after every fight

Comment

sam watson and his damn twins

Comment

Originally posted by george benton View Post
            sam watson and his damn twins

Is that fool carrying a zebra print handbag!? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Is that fool carrying a zebra print handbag!? Smh
              I think it's an iPad cover...I've seen one like that before

Comment

Welcome to last week.

Comment

If you don't know who Sam Watson and his kids are by now, you show your lack of knowledge of boxing or you just started watching boxing. The twins have been around for about ten years now and Sam has been around for about 25.

Comment

Sam Watson and his damn twins stand in a ring, clap, and smile. That's all they get paid to do.

Easy money.

Comment

Working...
                    X