No announcement yet.

Floyd will NEVER LIVE DOWN these 2 FACTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
    The fight got sign quick because Cotto is done as a top fighter.

Margarito and Pacquiao completely took away Cotto's prime, and that's a fact.
    You may want to look up the word fact. There's almost nothing more subjective than the sport of boxing, let alone a fighters prime.

Comment

Originally posted by W@rri0r
      Yoy guys don't get tired of beating the same dead horse. I understand where you guys are coming from. I masturbate almost every single day to photos of Shakira and I don't get tired of it either. Although I know it will never happen I will continue dreaming about that day I finally lay her in my bed. I guess you guys get the same feeling when it comes to Pac and Floyd.
      floydosexuals don't masturbate to pictures. they have body gel replicas of him bent over with special order flesh-light replicas of his butt hole inserted between the cheeks. brother jay tried to marry his but couldn't find a justice of the piece. this is what republicans mean by a slippery slope.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        spot on, that is why mayweathers resume sucks

arum would have made floyd vs margo in a heartbeat, floyd knew he would lose to those guys so quit
        You say Mayweather's resume sucks, but he makes five times as much money per fight as your god, Manny Pacquaio. What does that say about Pacquaio? I won't even dignify your other ignorant statement with a response!

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
          lineal in two divisions ( i don't know if he was lineal at super featherweight )

pac in 4
          Floyd is lineal in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            You say Mayweather's resume sucks, but he makes five times as much money per fight as your god, Manny Pacquaio. What does that say about Pacquaio? I won't even dignify your other ignorant statement with a response!
            llmfaaao wtf does making more money have to do with boxing resume? Ohhh look floyd made 10 mill more than pac, his resume clearly is better...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
              llmfaaao wtf does making more money have to do with boxing resume? Ohhh look floyd made 10 mill more than pac, his resume clearly is better...

this what floyd makes his groupies believe. thats why they're not boxing fans. they care more about floyd making more money and not getting hurt. i tell you right now if gayweather stayed with arum his resume would be 20x better then it is . he might only have 100 million in the bank instead of 200 million but at least he wouldn't be known as a pu$$y. his groupies care more about him and how much money he has then boxing.

it probably would have worked out good for him because if he was promoted properly he wouldn't be known as despicable wife beating scum. he'd probably have a big nike endorsement deal.

Comment

Working...
              X