No announcement yet.

Wilder fanboys in full damage control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    You had to edit that? Joshua fans who still believe that Joshua wants to fight Wilder are Laced Up. You Joshua fans are the single worst fans in boxing today. Only a Joshua can can correlate Canelos signing to DAZN as some sort of “Wilders fans want Hearn to fail” anthem, lmao. Full blown tards lmao. And I quoted the king tard of them all lol... Close this **** thread lmao. All I’m going to do is take a **** in it when I see it!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The BEST example right here above for those questioning the TS on FANBOYS not existing....one of MANY on this thread alone... which includes the basic symptoms of delusion, incoherence, and flat out stupidity on the highest level. # FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Eddie hearn has nothing to do with canelo, he's not his promoter nor does he own DAZN!!
      So he is just like Oscar then? Using it to promote his fights??

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        go find me predicting that wilder will beat joshua

go find me calling tyson fury the lineal champion of the world.

otherwise you're a f#cking liar and a child.
        I haven’t claimed you said Wilder would beat Joshua.

Ever.

But I have said you are an ultra hypocrite which you are. You constantly defended Wilder and said he lacked experience and it was OK that he fought lightheavyweights and cruiserweight journeymen for his first 30 fights.

Yet you criticized Joshua for taking on Povetkin in guan 22nd fight.

And Joshua hadn’t even put on amateur gloves when Wilder turned pro! Yet he’s light years ahead of him still.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          makes sense cuz you do get brain damage if you dont get the right amount of oxygen to your brain so it explains alot from you
          Dude that was lame.

You’re better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Dude that was lame.

You’re better than that.
            Well idk why you were laughing before

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              when dazn gets an nba or a nfl deal that hell yea ill be buying they have bellator i think why would I pay to see mainly hearn's roster? Only fight im interested in is the Wilder fight with either AJ or whyte even. So far dazn, not hearn, had signed up more fighters to fight on the platform etc. so now they even have combate americas, which got some good ratings compared to ufc and now they have some of the golden boy promotions cards we can see crossover fighting with hearns fighters and fishnets fighters. They also signed farmer and andrade so we can see them vs hearn or even oscars guys.

again hearn is still a sleaze
              just bow out gracefully bro lmao

i already showed u up for that quote u claimed to never make

stand down

Comment

I saw this video earlier and laughed so hard I cried listening to Pricey talk about the 'big suit'. I can honestly say that you all have made me laugh.. maybe not harder, but almost as much tonight. Thank you.

Go to 5:20. It's so golden.

That's a great interview.
                I honestly always thought that that pic of Price was photoshopped !

Comment

I've not seen many of Wildher fangirls lately, I think the majority of them suicide after Eddie made them his bytch

Comment

Go to 5:20. It's so golden.

I can't stop laughing at that ****ing picture.

"I told him to make it a bit big"

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      just bow out gracefully bro lmao

i already showed u up for that quote u claimed to never make

stand down
                      what?

you didnt do anything?

you said that I dont want my money going to hearn etc...

all i said was that I didnt wanna pay for the AJ/Povetkin fight (cuz before dazn I thought they would have it on showtime like they have done other fights of his) and this time I woulda had to pay and I didnt want to for the povetkin fight.

what does that have to do with hearn exactly?

you are slow

Comment

Working...
                      X