No announcement yet.

Kathy Griffin calls out "black man" Kevin Hart for not attacking Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin branded fellow comic Kevin Hart a “p----” for not attacking President Donald Trump during his shows despite being “a black man.”

Griffin, who’s still trying to recover following the controversy over a picture of her holding supposedly Trump’s decapitated head, openly attacked Hart for not going after the president and mentioned his race as a reason why he should.

"I do feel like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy," Griffin told USA Today. "And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesn't even mention Trump. I personally think that's a p---- move because he's a black man. But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will,” she added.

Source, full story:
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ing-trump.html
    But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will,” she added.
    no **** you dumb biatch no one goes to comedy shows to hear about politics etc

they go to get away from the things that bother them.... thats why no one goes to her stinkin shows

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      They say that because Trump refused to speak out against the Charlottesville white supremacist/racist protesters.

Yet he was all over Twitter and press over "Take A Knee" (mostly black) protesters.

they weren't protesting a flag and an anthem that represent our armed soldiers in combat

Comment

Working...
      X