Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    This one always gets me. Girl goes full ****** before randomly attacking a guy. The guy calmly lays his belongings on the ground and starts a fight with her! hahahahaha

I remember this one, I lose my **** every time at the moment she goes nuts and makes weird faces

Comment

Here's a good one I just found, only saved from classic status by the fact that the camerawork (by girls, so they were probably scared) is so bad.

Some guy goes into a chip shop, and lays the smack down, calls everyone there a ****, etc.... then three guys from the back of the shop beat him until he starts woofing like a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Honestly the girl in the blue Adidas outfit can get it.

Hell, so can Granny. I don't discriminate.
        Good ol' Beer

I find the mixed girl hot.. I'd like her to attack me like that, with less clothes and in a room......

Comment

Check this stupid *****

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
            Good ol' Beer

I find the mixed girl hot.. I'd like her to attack me like that, with less clothes and in a room......
            I would give her butthole a good licking.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Here's a good one I just found, only saved from classic status by the fact that the camerawork (by girls, so they were probably scared) is so bad.

Some guy goes into a chip shop, and lays the smack down, calls everyone there a ****, etc.... then three guys from the back of the shop beat him until he starts woofing like a dog.

This one killed me.

I would like to think the lad who started the fight was a bit of a face around Leicester of whatever before getting f.ucking tamed by the lads from Dixie Chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                This one killed me.

I would like to think the lad who started the fight was a bit of a face around Leicester of whatever before getting f.ucking tamed by the lads from Dixie Chicken.

Awesome, ain't it?

"You pussy hole!... WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

hahahaha that had me in tears when he started barking.

Comment

What is a chav?

That chick in the first video should have called him a **** fookin' ******.

Comment

Here's one that gets a bit horrible (girl gets knocked on floor and KO'd when she hits her head).

Basically, some kid who can't take his beer threatens the Indian serving in the local pizza shop for no reason, probably thinking he won't say anything back.

All fine and well.... except standig next to him in the queue is an Irishman. And they don't need an excuse, so they don't:

Comment

Working...
                      X