Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz-Bermane Stiverne being finalized for GGG/Lemeuix undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about this one; I'm not totally excited about it. It could end up being a 'borefest.' I hope I'm wrong

Comment

I'd rather Jennings/Stiverne, but that's probably too much to ask for. As long as Gonzalez is on the undercard, I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I'd rather Jennings/Stiverne, but that's probably too much to ask for. As long as Gonzalez is on the undercard, I'm happy.
        I think Jennings is gonna hit 2 fights a year unless he leaves Shaw and goes to Roc.... i think he's gonna try to wait his contract out

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          I was wondering if they'd go after Stiverne after Jennings dropped out. This will strengthen the Candadian ppv market, maybe increase the number of Canadians willing to make the flight.

Ali said he wanted a tune-up before Bradley and now Timmy's going to fight Rios anyways. Maybe GB gets Bundu to fight him?

I expect GB to have Eddie Gomez, Jamie Kavinaugh, and Jason Quigley on the untelevised portion of the card. They'd be smart to reach out to Heather Hardy as well. She could introduce Quigley & Kavinaugh to the NY Irish.

I'm surprised no one's been talking about this. Even TJ's TL is silent. Bottom line, Gary Shaw needs to go away.
          All I can say is I heard it's bad and we might not even see this fight go off... if it doesn't.... expect N'Dam to get another title shot
          -_-

Comment

GGG is gonna beat the breaks off of Pepé Le Pew.

Comment

Id rather see Gonzalez as a main event. He deserves that after beating Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Id rather see Gonzalez as a main event. He deserves that after beating Pascal
                Roman Gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  All I can say is I heard it's bad and we might not even see this fight go off... if it doesn't.... expect N'Dam to get another title shot
                  -_-
                  GGG/N'Dam to end the year wouldn't be that bad. Somebody needs to show that N'Dam can be knocked out.

Comment

GGG/N'Dam to end the year wouldn't be that bad. Somebody needs to show that N'Dam can be knocked out.
                    Not to end, more like begin the year in Monaco. I don't think Lee fights GGG off the bat

Comment

Didn't N'dam turn down the fight before? Honest question, I am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X