No announcement yet.

All you slags talk about is ****ing footy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you slags talk about is ****ing footy

Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good chat about the beautiful game as much as the next man, but there are other matters that need to be discussed. What I'm saying is that it's a ****ing disgrace that it was left to me to post a thread about MILFtastic Carol Vorderman leaving countdown. One of you tarts should have been all over that. That is some serious news and you **** holes didn't even acknowledge it. Where the slag were you? Dreaming of making a thread about fat frank joining inter or posting in the tottenham thread most likely.

You've all let yourselves down. Go kick yerselves in the ****, you useless bunch of shagmonkeys.

I apologise Hoffmeister.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/11397/guys2.jpg

The nation mourns. . . .

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Donny. I'd love to give that MILF a portion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        That's what I'm talking about Donny. I'd love to give that MILF a portion.
        http://www.djmick.co.uk/celebritygal...arol%20(6).jpg

you're not wrong there son!

Comment

I'd **** that piece of **** rigid.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
            I'd **** that piece of **** rigid.
            You'd be too busy posting about Tottenham to give her the seeing to she needs, you tart.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
              You'd be too busy posting about Tottenham to give her the seeing to she needs, you tart.
              Love you too Hoffy yer slag.

Comment

When have you ever seen me post about ****ing footy, babes?

Me trousersnake and I are far too busy watching countdown to bother with such trivial things.

Comment

I'd love a good chin-wag about ballet if you're uo for it hotstuff. Can't beat abit of swan lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    When have you ever seen me post about ****ing footy, babes?

Me trousersnake and I are far too busy watching countdown to bother with such trivial things.
                    Southpaw me dear, you and yer trousersnake are an exemplary example to all these young whippersnappers.
                    Originally posted by oovavu View Post
                    I'd love a good chin-wag about ballet if you're uo for it hotstuff. Can't beat abit of swan lake.
                    Let talk pirouettes!

Comment

Working...
                    X