Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Prime Lennox Lewis! Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If both men are at their best I would pick Lewis to win. Lewis was KOed twice in his prime by guys that were not very good. He avenged both loses but that doesn't make them go away. If Lewis is not at the top of his game then AJ knocks him out.

Comment

Lewis by KO.

Comment

At this point right now I would pick Lewis. But this question should be asked once Joshua's career is over, then a better assessment can be made when looking at both careers as a whole.

Comment

Lol you can't be serious, Lennox and it ain't even close

Comment

I’d go Lewis, but in fairness, aj probably hasn’t reached his prime yet. Current joshua vs the version of Lewis who beat ruddock is a more valid comparison. That Lewis was more willing to engage in a firefight and was a lot less polished...but even then, I’d still take Lewis.

Comment

Anthony Joshua would bang Lewis harder than he did Faryal Makhdoom.

Comment

Ridiculous.

Comment

The Emperor Lennox would KO that fool Anthony. The Emperor fears no man.

Comment

Lewis based on what AJ has shown so far. He may belong in this discussion eventually but Lewis is one of the best big men ever. Lewis by brutal ko based on AJ's short career so far.

Comment

Lennox would outbox Joshua with complete ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X