No announcement yet.

Fury vs Wilder (Actual Punches Landed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I thought the punches wilder knocked fury down with were just about the only punches he landed.
    I always thought the idea fury only landed 13 more than wilder was a bit of a stretch to believe
    Yeah compubox is just a couple of guys pushing buttons, and many of Wilder's punches just missed Fury by millimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Sure, if you can do a better job, do it and post the video.

If not, stop your *****ing.
      He's a Wilder fan , probably can't count past 50.

On the video ? Good display, he even missed a few Wilder shots but wouldn't effect the punch count significantly. A fight like this jabs are important with so few power punches landing, I generally count them separate unless power ones land.

Comment

Sure, if you can do a better job, do it and post the video.

If not, stop your *****ing.
        You must be Artorias boxing.

What kind of person takes his time to purposely make inaccurate punch stat videos?

Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-12-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Shocked a certain fan base has not crowded up the thread with stories and dissolution. Ha

Comment

Oh geez, can we please stop posting these Artorias "My Compubox is better than your Compubox" videos.

The dude has the ability to use slow-motion and rewind, and still can't tell when a punch lands. And Compubox is NOT how a fight is scored. It's beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Oh geez, can we please stop posting these Artorias "My Compubox is better than your Compubox" videos.

The dude has the ability to use slow-motion and rewind, and still can't tell when a punch lands. And Compubox is NOT how a fight is scored. It's beyond pathetic.
              The video clearly shows what punches are landing, posters who are Wilder fans won t like the video because it exposes it as not as much close fight as the crazy Wilder group think. Compound can be manipulated through agenda or personal bias to sway public opinion. The actual punch for punch count shown cannot unless one can't count?

Comment

His punch count is better than compubox.

He shows what lands and what misses.

And clean hard punching is one category which boxing is judged on.

The others is defense, ring general ship and effective aggression, Which Fury would be superior in all of them as well.

You are welcome to try and do a better job, or find me someone else who has done a better job, but so far, I have seen nobody that comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  The video clearly shows what punches are landing, posters who are Wilder fans won t like the video because it exposes it as not as much close fight as the crazy Wilder group think. Compound can be manipulated through agenda or personal bias to sway public opinion. The actual punch for punch count shown cannot unless one can't count?
                  I haven't watch the video, but iff it's anything like the other videos, it's flawed. And even if it's accurate, doing the "my compubox is better than your compubox" routine is not how a fight is scored.

Comment

His punch count is better than compubox.

He shows what lands and what misses.

And clean hard punching is one category which boxing is judged on.

The others is defense, ring general ship and effective aggression, Which Fury would be superior in all of them as well.

You are welcome to try and do a better job, or find me someone else who has done a better job, but so far, I have seen nobody that comes close.

There is no reason to do a better job. You just said you believe fury did a better job at defense, ring generalship, and effective aggression, so this video is pointless. The title is "Why fury won," right, yet you already exposed that this is only concerning one criteria....not even well because it doesn't take into account hard punches as you've said above.

It's only a compubox. That's not how a fight is scored.

Comment

There is no reason to do a better job. You just said you believe fury did a better job at defense, ring generalship, and effective aggression, so this video is pointless. The title is "Why fury won," right, yet you already exposed that this is only concerning one criteria....not even well because it doesn't take into account hard punches as you've said above.

It's only a compubox. That's not how a fight is scored.

But for purely counting landed punches, it the best we got.

Glad you agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X