Official Proud Boys Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Nope, that's fake news....

If you read the article the FBI's classification was in a briefing to the Clark County PD about one of their officers who was fired for being a member.

The FBI now classifies the far-right Proud Boys as an “extremist group with ties to white nationalism”, according to a document produced by Washington state law enforcement.

The document, provided to the Guardian by the government transparency non-profit Property of the People, was part of an internal affairs investigation into a probationary deputy in the Clark county sheriff’s department.

The former clark county deputy, Erin Willey, was fired last July after a photo of her wearing a “Proud Boys Girls” sweatshirt was published by the Vancouver, Washington newspaper the Columbian. The Proud Boys Girls is the female auxiliary of the men-only group founded by McInnes in 2016.

The author of the document, headquarters commander Michael McCabe, is in charge of internal affairs, training, background investigation and courthouse security in the Clark county sheriff’s department.

After confirming the authenticity of the document, he told the Guardian in a telephone interview that the FBI’s classification of the Proud Boys as an extremist group was revealed to him in “a briefing we were given by the FBI” on 2 August, at Clark county’s west precinct
    So the FBI briefed the Clark County PD & told them they consider the Proud Boys an extremist group. If there's any fake news it's coming from the FBI

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I like Gavin McInnes - I don't agree with him on numerous issues but I think he's funny and right about his criticism of Islam. If I like McInnes does that make me a white supremist?
      I like him too, he’s a very funny guy. I like when he interviewed that fat ginger kid.

Comment

Comment

A fred Perry black polo with gold trim was on my xmas list

Hopefully I'll get a few of them proud boys polo shirts

My xmas list was pretty short

1. Ammo
          2. Assault rifle double cases
          3. Fred Perry black polos

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If you read the article the FBI's classification was in a briefing to the Clark County PD about one of their officers who was fired for being a member.

So the FBI briefed the Clark County PD & told them they consider the Proud Boys an extremist group. If there's any fake news it's coming from the FBI
            They never said the proud boys was an extremist group

That was made up bullshiet tbh

https://www.columbian.com/news/2018/...oup-after-all/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...oup-after-all/

Comment

Proud boys a terrorist group

They're not even a gang

Proud boys is a joke

Only reason they became political is all these antifa and left wingers would try to attack gavin's speeches

So they would go get into fights with them

Then it became a thing where they started doing it for a lot of other right wing ppl

Comment

I hope I get a couple for xmas

Wear this **** around l.a.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  They never said the proud boys was an extremist group

That was made up bullshiet tbh

https://www.columbian.com/news/2018/...oup-after-all/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...oup-after-all/
                  So tell me why the police chief would make up the lie about the FBI telling him they considered the proud boys an extremist group.

Before you answer that question remembrer

1. The police chief wrote this in a memo that was never meant to become public. It was an internal memo

2. The police chief verified the authenticity of the memo and admitted he was told in a briefing by the FBI that they consider the Proud Boys an extremist group.

So who is lying. The police chief or the FBI agent who told the police chief the FBI considers the Proud Boys an extremist group?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So tell me why the police chief would make up the lie about the FBI telling him they considered the proud boys an extremist group.

Before you answer that question remembrer

1. The police chief wrote this in a memo that was never meant to become public. It was an internal memo

2. The police chief verified the authenticity of the memo and admitted he was told in a briefing by the FBI that they consider the Proud Boys an extremist group.

So who is lying. The police chief or the FBI agent who told the police chief the FBI considers the Proud Boys an extremist group?
                    More than likely the police chief

FBI came out later to correct him

Read

Link is right there to two Washington newspapers

Comment

Cant be an extremist group for getting into fistfights with protestors

Reason antifa got labeled one was because of riots and vandalism and blocking traffic and stuff

Proud boys dont do that ****

They just get into fights

Comment

Working...
                      X