Comments Thread For: Hearn: WBC Has NOT Ordered Rematch, Wilder Can Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
    Originally Posted by BoxHec View Post
    Brithead Hearn: "It [unification] can trump anything. I don't know how much that means to Wilder. It means everything to us, means everything to Joshua"

Well that's why brithead hearn is more than proud to block Wilder-Joshua for years.. by proposing BS contracts offers to Wilder (2 fight deal in England with peanuts purses) and by saying NO to $50 MILLIONS offer by the Wilder team.. and now that the entire world saw the Fury bravado to take on Wilder in the U.S brithead hearn is forced to change his tune.. but by still lying around.. Wilder say for years that the unification fight is the most important for him, and that's why his team offered $50 MILLIONS to puppet Joshua..

Stop lying f o k i n @$$h0le! only f o k i n @$$h0les like you want to believe your lies... so it's now possible and for April? lol!

BS & inacceptable offers & now BS TV rights excuses..
    The offer was funded by BT, you stupid prick. Frank Warren admitted it himself.

Where was Wilder's team supposed to get $50 million from when they could only raise $5 million for Wilder/Povetkin and lost the purse bid to the Russians.

Fkn idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      The offer was funded by BT, you stupid prick. Frank Warren admitted it himself.

Where was Wilder's team supposed to get $50 million from when they could only raise $5 million for Wilder/Povetkin and lost the purse bid to the Russians.

Fkn idiot.
      For the record, the bid they put in was purposely lower, with the understanding that Ryabinski would bid high for his guy. Note the 42 cents tacked on the end of the bid. That's all you need to know about the whether they intended to actually win the bid. It was likely their pessimistic estimate for a NY fight. Wilder is backed by Al Haymon. He has a war chest of money. It was a shrewed move as Wilder is a KO fighter. He isn't worried about judges in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        For the record, the bid they put in was purposely lower, with the understanding that Ryabinski would bid high for his guy. Note the 42 cents tacked on the end of the bid. That's all you need to know about the whether they intended to actually win the bid. It was likely their pessimistic estimate for a NY fight. Wilder is backed by Al Haymon. He has a war chest of money. It was a shrewed move as Wilder is a KO fighter. He isn't worried about judges in Russia.

LMFAO!!! It took Haymon fanboys nearly 2 years to come up with this utterly ridiculous excuse for your hero losing a purse bid!

"Al lost the bid on purpose .. "

Yeah right! ... So if Uncle Al wanted the fight in Moscow, why the fck didn't he just negotiate a good deal with Ryabinski to begin with?

Why bother taking it to a bid?

Povetkin would probably have knocked Wilder TFO 2 years ago, that's why the Bum Squad messed around for over year trying to postpone the mandatory with him for as long as possible.

Comment

LMFAO!!! It took Haymon fanboys nearly 2 years to come up with this utterly ridiculous excuse for your hero losing a purse bid!

"Al lost the bid on purpose .. "

Yeah right! ... So if Uncle Al wanted the fight in Moscow, why the fck didn't he just negotiate a good deal with Ryabinski to begin with?

Why bother taking it to a bid?

Povetkin would probably have knocked Wilder TFO 2 years ago, that's why the Bum Squad messed around for over year trying to postpone the mandatory with him for as long as possible.
          Actually, it was Povetkin that tried to postpone the mandatory, saying he wanted to defend his silver title again before fighting for a world championship...apparently that’s something people do?

Not going to speculate on purse bids though, because I’m not going to pretend I have any idea what happened in negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Actually, it was Povetkin that tried to postpone the mandatory, saying he wanted to defend his silver title again before fighting for a world championship...apparently that’s something people do?

Not going to speculate on purse bids though, because I’m not going to pretend I have any idea what happened in negotiations
            Wilder was out with a broken hand, Povetkin asked permission defend the silver title while waiting for him to come back.

The idea that Haymon and Ryabinski would negotiate a deal to allow Ryabinski to win a purse bid .. instead of just negotiating a deal, period, is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen people saying at this forum . and that's going some!
            Last edited by kafkod; 12-10-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Wilder was out with a broken hand, Povetkin asked permission defend the silver title while waiting for him to come back.

The idea that Haymon and Ryabinski would negotiate a deal to allow Ryabinski to win a purse bid .. instead of just negotiating a deal, period, is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen people saying at this forum . and that's going some!
              Reread some of your takes, you'll surely find things more idiotic. Besides, no one said Haymon and Ryabinski negotiated a deal to allow Ryabinski to win the purse bid. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

"Congrats to Ryanbinski and World of Boxing. I made a very aggressive bid, so if they were going to outbid me, I was going to be happy," DiBella told USA TODAY Sports. "If it goes to Russia, then I just hope Mr. Putin attends so he can watch Deontay win."

Read it slow so you can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Reread some of your takes, you'll surely find things more idiotic. Besides, no one said Haymon and Ryabinski negotiated a deal to allow Ryabinski to win the purse bid. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

"Congrats to Ryanbinski and World of Boxing. I made a very aggressive bid, so if they were going to outbid me, I was going to be happy," DiBella told USA TODAY Sports. "If it goes to Russia, then I just hope Mr. Putin attends so he can watch Deontay win."

Read it slow so you can understand.
                And you think that quote from DiBella proves that he and Haymon lost the bid deliberately?

LMFAO! This is just too stupid for words!

Comment

I think an immediate rematch is in order. Apple Juice can wait.

Comment

And you think that quote from DiBella proves that he and Haymon lost the bid deliberately?

LMFAO! This is just too stupid for words!
                    I think they presumed they would be outbid, thus the monetary amount submitted as their bid. No one submits a bid to the cents unless they presume they would be outbid but in the crazy circumstances they didn't, it would be a profitable venture, minimizing what they had to pay the opponent.

Why do you think they were happy to be outbid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      I think they presumed they would be outbid, thus the monetary amount submitted as their bid. No one submits a bid to the cents unless they presume they would be outbid but in the crazy circumstances they didn't, it would be a profitable venture, minimizing what they had to pay the opponent.

Why do you think they were happy to be outbid?
                      They weren't happy to be outbid, ffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X