Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Really Think Lomachenko Can Beat Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Yesterday the argument was Loma at 135 would beat a prime Floyd Mayweather, even his promoter was on TV saying that..... That guy in the ring last night would not beat a prime Mayweather.
    Agreed. Don't think he beat prime pac either but the guy in the ring last night was the worst version i saw of him.

Point is as bad as he looked last night he still better then all the Champs and contenders around his division.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      This place is ridiculous, if u lose one round against someone you have been exposed basically.

Pretty much That's the NSB way. Haha

Comment

Of course Loma can

specially after the beatdown hes gonna take with Spence

making that fight instead of going after Loma was a stupid move by Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Yesterday the argument was Loma at 135 would beat a prime Floyd Mayweather, even his promoter was on TV saying that..... That guy in the ring last night would not beat a prime Mayweather.
          Let's not pretend prime "mayweather" never had ud wins and split decisions. Remember castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Let's not pretend prime "mayweather" never had ud wins and split decisions. Remember castillo?
            Castillo is better than anyone on loma's resume, TBE still schooled him as well.

Comment

He has a much better chance of beating Loma than Spence. Problem is the fallout of a possible lose to Loma would be devastating.

Comment

Loma/Garcia at 135 is a 50/50 fight, IMO. Loma could get caught, without a doubt. But so could Mikey. That's the fight to make at lightweight.

I don't hate on Mikey for the Spence fight, imagine if he wins it. He's got a chance and that would really help cement his legacy. But he has to come back down to fight Loma, he can't skip out on that, he'll be asked questions about it forever.

Comment

After yesterday I don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    At 135 I think of it as a close to 50/50 fight. If it can be done for all the belts then it is the best fight I can think of in boxing right now.
                    I doubt Mikey gets back down to 135 after the WW just.

Comment

Better chance beating Mikey than Mikey beating Spence...Dont worry that fight will be more even after Spence takes his head off

Comment

Working...
                      X