Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Don't Think Mikey Garcia Can Beat Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
    I'll tell you what I think he sees.... they keep saying Mikey wanted to fight Spence since he watched him fight Lamont Peterson. So I watched that fight again a few times..... Mikey is gonna try to use the counter left hand all night. The one he knocked down Lipinets with in round 7. When Spence fought Peterson, EVERY time he threw his power left hand, to the head OR body, he drops his right hand to his waist almost. Leaving his head WIDE open for the counter left. Go watch that fight again and you'll see. Mikey is gonna try to counter the straight left of Spence, with a left hook of his own to the head..... you heard it here first! THAT is the glaring flaw that he sees in my opinion. Because that's what I saw. And it seemed quite obvious
    Thanks.
    But now Spence knows what Mikey knows, so will act accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      I've read your comments in this thread thus far and would back you up in these arguments against these peasants. However, I disagree here buddy. Your statement reminds me of those who said if Sergio Martinez was 50% of his former self he would bodybag cotto. How that turn out? Only factor that really means everything in boxing is determination. Pacquiao and RJJ are living proof of jumping up and down thru ranks with great success. Fack Mayweather though, I would pay to help him stay retired
      Do you think Loma can beat Pac at 140 or 145? If so, I'll leave it at that, and Martinez wasn't even 50% and was a cripple at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        WTF? Beltran and Easter would need a bat to beat Linares.

It doesn't take an expert to see that both Beltran and Easter are critically flawed. They'd be a huge 20 to 1 underdog to Linares.
        That's your fantasy world. Stay in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Why is Crawford a legit threat to Spence Jr., but Mikey is not? Mikey beat Broner and Lipinets @ 140, and Crawford beat Postol and Indongo @ 140! I call that even! Neither Mikey, nor Crawford, have proven anything @ 147, but they're both P4P Champions, and both former Jr. WW Champions in 2017, so why is one seen as legit, but the other is "not thinking right?"

Mikey is a natural Lightweight, that's why.

Comment

Why is Crawford a legit threat to Spence Jr., but Mikey is not? Mikey beat Broner and Lipinets @ 140, and Crawford beat Postol and Indongo @ 140! I call that even! Neither Mikey, nor Crawford, have proven anything @ 147, but they're both P4P Champions, and both former Jr. WW Champions in 2017, so why is one seen as legit, but the other is "not thinking right?"

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Do you think Loma can beat Pac at 140 or 145? If so, I'll leave it at that, and Martinez wasn't even 50% and was a cripple at that point.
              My argument went completely over your head! No disrespect to you kind sir. I honestly do think Loma could beat Pacquiao at this stage in any weight if he trains for it. Only point im trying to make here.

As for your comment regarding Martinez not being 50% for that fight
              It's only because he didn't train for it. He showed up physically looking fit. He should have never accepted the fight if we're to blame outcome on injuries. You're still cool in my book though homie. Imma let you go about your business now

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                My argument went completely over your head! No disrespect to you kind sir. I honestly do think Loma could beat Pacquiao at this stage in any weight if he trains for it. Only point im trying to make here.

As for your comment regarding Martinez not being 50% for that fight
                It's only because he didn't train for it. He showed up physically looking fit. He should have never accepted the fight if we're to blame outcome on injuries. You're still cool in my book though homie. Imma let you go about your business now
                It's all good. Enjoy the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                  I think it's getting harder for Mikey to make 135 at this age. He's probably made for 140, but I thought the same about Crawford! I still see them both as untested @ 147!

Comment

I think it's getting harder for Mikey to make 135 at this age. He's probably made for 140, but I thought the same about Crawford! I still see them both as untested @ 147!
                    Crawford was a huge JrWW, Mikey seemed to carry a bit of fat at Jr.WW.

All the best to Mikey, if he is successful at WW he is something very special, I just don't see him being successful against bigger skilled fighters like Spence, Crawford, Thurman or even Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Crawford was a huge JrWW, Mikey seemed to carry a bit of fat at Jr.WW.

All the best to Mikey, if he is successful at WW he is something very special, I just don't see him being successful against bigger skilled fighters like Spence, Crawford, Thurman or even Pacquiao.
                      If the WBSS Tourney fails, I could see Mikey @ 140, and that would become the best division in boxing! Teofimo Lopez will be there in 2020! He's big @ 135, and he's only 21!

Comment

Working...
                      X