Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Worst Decision Since First Lewis-Holyfield Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I merely made an observation that he was given more time than the norm. I also stated that fury won the fight and won about 9 rounds. So Ofcourse that doesn't fit your agenda to label me as a crying wilder fan so read what you want. Fury was given extra time after that knock down. It's not even debatable.
    What norm??!! Lol it’s called ref’s discretion. Had it been Bayless yes he would’ve waved it off. Because that was his norm lol. Bayless had stopped fights on his discretions as well, and a number of them were premature too. Was it ref’s discretion to not give Kovalev a count when Ward hurt him at least near or below the belt? Yes.
    Are they usually right? No.
    And on this one thank God it definitely was the right call to keep them fighting.
    Some refs don’t even allow inside punching.
    And you complained about being walk off to check if a heavyweight who got just smacked can continue lol
    He would have done the same thing for Wilder.

You were not making an observation you were complaining.

Please quote a post that you’ve complained about Wilder’s doctor checking bs as well if there’s any consistency in your side. As it was also outside the norm you talking about. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      What norm??!! Lol it’s called ref’s discretion. Had it been Bayless yes he would’ve waved it off. Because that was his norm lol. Bayless had stopped fights on his discretions as well, and a number of them were premature too. Was it ref’s discretion to not give Kovalev a count when Ward hurt him at least near or below the belt? Yes.
      And on this one thank God it definitely was the right call to keep them fighting.
      And you complained about being walk off to check if a heavyweight who got just smacked can continue lol

Please quote a post that you’ve complained about Wilder’s doctor checking bs as well if there’s any consistency in your side. As it was also outside the norm you talking about. Thank you.
      Game, set, and match.

That other fool is only complaining because he sees it as something that benefitted Fury. When Wilder was given the same treatment against Ortiz it's apparently not a problem.

He'd probably see things more unbiased if he got off his knees and wiped Wilder's cum out of his eyes.

Comment

In a rematch Wilder wins by stoppage. Fury can`t stop him and no way Fury survives again.

Comment

Its a pure financial decision by the WBC.

If Wilder lost - then the prized WBC belt leaves the US for the UK.

That means hundreds of millions of $$$ just vanish overnight.

There are no real prospects at HW in the US behind Wilder so in theory the UK could have a stranglehold on the division for years.

When you accept corruption is always part of any promotion like this you can't get as mad - I actually think Fury knew that he was facing a real uphill battle to take that belt home unless he knocked Wilder out.

This way the belt stays in the US, a re-match is made for a huge amount of $$$ and everybody kind of wins.

It's not morally right (Fury won the fight) but a great business outcome for the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

shut your emotional ass up. I've never seen a ref tell a fighter, walk to your corner and then walk back to me, following a count and then a conversation. That's not complaining, that's what happened. That's not discrediting fury, that's observing what happened in the ring. It may or may not have made a difference because wilder was very fatigued. Doesn't changes the fact that fury got a few extra seconds to clear his head which can potentially make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              In a rematch Wilder wins by stoppage. Fury can`t stop him and no way Fury survives again.
              I wouldn't be so sure. Given where Fury was before this fight was made he's likely to benefit more from an additional training camp than Wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                Game, set, and match.

That other fool is only complaining because he sees it as something that benefitted Fury. When Wilder was given the same treatment against Ortiz it's apparently not a problem.

He'd probably see things more unbiased if he got off his knees and wiped Wilder's cum out of his eyes.
                the fact that you get so emotional on the topic only proves that you react with female like tendencies. You guys are literally b1tching that I pointed out that fury got extra time to recover. You ignore that I said fury deserved to win the fight and was jerked on the scorecards. You can only focus on the fact that I stated, I've never seen a ref tell a fighter to essentially take a stroll and come back. After counting to 9, wiping his gloves and asking him if he's OK. Are you literally that obsessed with licking gypsy nuts that you're incapable of seeing what's right in front of you??And for the record, I was rooting for Ortiz to beat wilder. So you can shove that theory right up your already loosened ass hole.

Comment

If Richard Steele was the referee, it would have been a quick stoppage after the first knock down-LOL!!! That guy was a piece of work, worst ref in history!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      the fact that you get so emotional on the topic only proves that you react with female like tendencies. You guys are literally b1tching that I pointed out that fury got extra time to recover. You ignore that I said fury deserved to win the fight and was jerked on the scorecards. You can only focus on the fact that I stated, I've never seen a ref tell a fighter to essentially take a stroll and come back. After counting to 9, wiping his gloves and asking him if he's OK. Are you literally that obsessed with licking gypsy nuts that you're incapable of seeing what's right in front of you??And for the record, I was rooting for Ortiz to beat wilder. So you can shove that theory right up your already loosened ass hole.
                      The irony of your first sentence and then the rest of your post haha

Comment

Working...
                      X