Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt: Lomachenko Lost To One Mexican, I Want To Be Second!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    we'll take it, them better odds than Salido had lol.
    It doesn't bother me if you want to throw your money away.

Now Mikey? He would be worth putting some money on. That is an actual challenge for Loma, one he could lose.

But let's not pretend that Berchelt is in the conversation as a realistic chance of victory. That isn't meant as disrespect to him, he is good and I think he would be a nice name to have on a resume. He just can't beat Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      It doesn't bother me if you want to throw your money away.

Now Mikey? He would be worth putting some money on. That is an actual challenge for Loma, one he could lose.

But let's not pretend that Berchelt is in the conversation as a realistic chance of victory. That isn't meant as disrespect to him, he is good and I think he would be a nice name to have on a resume. He just can't beat Loma.
      LOL almost word for word of what you said for Salido too I bet huh lmfao or are you a new boxing fan?

Comment

LOL almost word for word of what you said for Salido too I bet huh lmfao or are you a new boxing fan?
        Just cause you can imagine something, doesn't mean you should pretend it is real - or that you should post about it as though it is real.

So can we talk about reality for a little bit, instead of mindless parochialism?

Berchelt is a good boxer. He can't beat Loma. Mikey, on the other hand, has a real chance to win a fight with Loma.

This is what posting objectively looks like. This is what acknowledging reality looks like.

If parochialism clouds your judgement, then the question is - are you even a boxing fan at all? Because if you put nationalistic nonsense before boxing objectivity, then you aren't.

Comment

Just cause you can imagine something, doesn't mean you should pretend it is real - or that you should post about it as though it is real.

So can we talk about reality for a little bit, instead of mindless parochialism?

Berchelt is a good boxer. He can't beat Loma. Mikey, on the other hand, has a real chance to win a fight with Loma.

This is what posting objectively looks like. This is what acknowledging reality looks like.

If parochialism clouds your judgement, then the question is - are you even a boxing fan at all? Because if you put nationalistic nonsense before boxing objectivity, then you aren't.
          keywords is "I BET HUH"

and PS this is a general boxing forum not a "LETS PICK WHOS MOST LIKELY TO WIN" forum... idiots.

Comment

keywords is "I BET HUH"

and PS this is a general boxing forum not a "LETS PICK WHOS MOST LIKELY TO WIN" forum... idiots.
            Well, if you want to be a cheerleader with no credibility, then sure, you do things your way.

For myself I think that's disrespectful to boxing.

You can cheer for your favourite fighters without being silly about it, and without disrespecting other fighters in the process.

So go ahead and post whatever nonsense makes you feel good. After all, this is a 'general boxing forum' and so self-respect is optional.

Comment

Belchelt vs Machado will be a good fight.

Belchelt vs Loma will be exciting and intriguing.

Comment

Well, if you want to be a cheerleader with no credibility, then sure, you do things your way.

For myself I think that's disrespectful to boxing.

You can cheer for your favourite fighters without being silly about it, and without disrespecting other fighters in the process.

So go ahead and post whatever nonsense makes you feel good. After all, this is a 'general boxing forum' and so self-respect is optional.
                lmfao so you only root for winners lmfao, what a lame.

Comment

This fight should happen if Loma can't get Mikey next. I expect Berchelt to move up very soon and he fights on ESPN so book it !

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    This fight should happen if Loma can't get Mikey next. I expect Berchelt to move up very soon and he fights on ESPN so book it !
                    dude been ducking mikey for years! he had the option to make mikey before pedraza lol the MIKEY TALK never was even enterained by them till they knew MIkey was serious about Spence lmfao.

Comment

dude been ducking mikey for years! he had the option to make mikey before pedraza lol the MIKEY TALK never was even enterained by them till they knew MIkey was serious about Spence lmfao.
                      STFU man you're fanboying. He always called out Mikey and said he wanted to fight him...even went up to him. I don't think Mikey is a ducker but I don't see him going back to lightweight after Spence. The Loma-Mikey fight was set up to happen after Loma beat Pedraza for Undisputed, but Mikey wanted to go a different route. It's cool that you like a fighter but don't make up stuff so you sound like an irrational fanboy...that's not cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X