Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor is Irrelevant, Combat Sports' Biggest Bum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie's like the grown up version of that one kid who everybody hated back in primary school

Comment

I definitely dont like Mcgregor, but for Paulie to call him irrelevant is more than abit ironic. Paulies never been the top guy at hes weight, or even beaten a top guy at hes weight, and nobody would pay a penny to see him fight again.

Comment

This is defo going to the grave with him

Comment

The salt is endless! Malignaggi is saltier than bacon. You can sprinkle Mallignaggi on your streets, if their snowy...

The salt is endless...

I wish McGregor would **** his sidepiece.... And then brag about it.

Comment

Mcgregor has iron balls after such a long pause to come back against biggest grappler in MMA nowadays. He is not a ***** for sure! He is entertaining personality and that is why people pay money to see his fights! Nobody would pay a dollar to see Paulie's beating, his style is a peace of crap as he has no one punch knockout power but McGregor has! This irish nut guy could jump two weight divisions higher and fight Nate Diaz without fear, its a sign of a man. people could talk whatever they want Mcgregor is a great personality in the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              I haven’t heard Conor talk about this guy in a long time. Paulie feelings are still hurt imo. Lol
              He moved on from Broner cucking him in the ring way faster than this.

Comment

People clowning on paulie but guess what?? HES RIGHT. Mcgregor is a UFC marketing hypejob. He's the UFC mayorga he talks crazy ***** prefight to sell the fight and then in the fight he gets his azzz beat. Rinse and Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
                  Mcgregor has iron balls after such a long pause to come back against biggest grappler in MMA nowadays. He is not a ***** for sure! He is entertaining personality and that is why people pay money to see his fights! Nobody would pay a dollar to see Paulie's beating, his style is a peace of crap as he has no one punch knockout power but McGregor has! This irish nut guy could jump two weight divisions higher and fight Nate Diaz without fear, its a sign of a man. people could talk whatever they want Mcgregor is a great personality in the sport
                  wait a second here . While I agree with you that McGregor has balls, he has tapped out pretty fast when facing adversity. Having balls and being tough are 2 different things. Also McGregor wanted the khabib fight and almost had no choice but to fight him after his bus attack with 20 of his guys with him . McGregor is kind of smoke and mirrors, meaning he has always been huge fighting at 145 and beating up smaller guys . To correct you he jumped up 2 weight classes to fight Diaz but Diaz traditionally fought at 155 . Ten pounds up from where McGregor fights at and McGregor should have always been fighting at 155. McGregor won titles at 145 and 155 but never defended those belts . He fought Diaz at 170 cause Diaz was partying in Mexico drinking and smoking weed and couldn’t make 155 in 10 days .

Comment

OK Paula jump in the cage and shows us what your made of, I'd bet McGregor beats the dog **** outta you and when this documentary comes out you will be on suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      wait a second here . While I agree with you that McGregor has balls, he has tapped out pretty fast when facing adversity. Having balls and being tough are 2 different things. Also McGregor wanted the khabib fight and almost had no choice but to fight him after his bus attack with 20 of his guys with him . McGregor is kind of smoke and mirrors, meaning he has always been huge fighting at 145 and beating up smaller guys . To correct you he jumped up 2 weight classes to fight Diaz but Diaz traditionally fought at 155 . Ten pounds up from where McGregor fights at and McGregor should have always been fighting at 155. McGregor won titles at 145 and 155 but never defended those belts . He fought Diaz at 170 cause Diaz was partying in Mexico drinking and smoking weed and couldn’t make 155 in 10 days .
                      well said, i hate hearing people talking about mc gregor jumping weight classes as if he invented the thing and hes never fought a true welterweight, just like he was never a real featherweights he spent most of his career fighting smaller guys!! just look at bj penn back in the day fighting lyoto machida (to a decision) to show u what jumping weight classes really is. mc gregor is a fantastic stand up fighter but once the going gets tough and the bully gets bullied he just folds. that neck crank was pathetic, didnt even try to stop the choke just accpeted his faith like so many others could never do.

Comment

Working...
                      X