Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money do you need to make a year to have a average life in your neighborhood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the question is how much is your home? That should give you a answer.

Comment

Depends on where you live. In areas close to Manhattan jobs are plentiful and salaries high. Cost of living is also way up there. If you live in central Nebraska it’s a completely different story.

Comment

My home is worth around $450,000.

Comment

You might be able to cop a favela for 200k out here in Cali. That is not “ballin” by any means.

Comment

IDK I say 100K round there, most people mortages here are about 3k, I assume they pay about the same for their cars, throw is another 2-3k for groceries, cable, lights etc. so yeah like 100K you can live here and be good and fit in.

Comment

This question is really tough to answer.
              I live in an old money area. Generations of rich people.
              A so so empty plot of land will set you back 300~400 k. A sweet larger piece of land, in a better location, 75 ft, by 120 ft, is a lot more. I can’t afford to live in kamakura proper, so I live on the edge of it, koshigoe.

As I said, most my neighbors got old family money, and are dr., layers, politicians, c level executives. I’m that broke foreigner guy pulling down property values. I’m thinking of getting a few pits, put a weight bench in front, as well as a ghetto bbq pit. I’m trying to drive people away.

I’m the only foreigner in my neighborhood. 1 sq km.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 10-21-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Mortgage is a mother****er is all I'm going to say
                Modern day slavery. Wanna get rich fellaz? If aomavoid debt at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                X