No announcement yet.

Wilder fanboys in full damage control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    You AJ fanboys are hilarious. You guys act like Oscar works for Eddie Hearn and Matchrooom boxing. The fact is this deal makes Eddie Hearn more dispensable.

Why would DAZN need him now since they got Oscar and Canelo? The fact is if Eddie doesn't step up his game he'll be gone in two years with DAZN. That's all the window they gave him.

While on the other hand they gave Oscar a guaranteed 5 year deal worth more than $350 Mil.
    no.. they gave canelo a guarantee not Golden boy or oscar.

He has 10 dates compared to hearns 32. Hearns happy to co-promote or have GBP fighters on his shows and DAZN havent taken a single cent promised to hearns matchroom promoted fights to use gor GBP or canelo.

GBP might now have dates and canelo has his guarantee.. but its hearn with the funds to overpay fighters to fight for matchroom promotions through his DAZN deal and its hearn who fighters will go to if they go anywhere.

get used to the fact a white british bloke came in with a **** ton of silver spoon and DAZN handout money and shook the whole US scene to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Eddie hearn has nothing to do with canelo, he's not his promoter nor does he own DAZN!!
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      dude there are no wilder fanboys! you've created them in your mind to justify your existence on the board at present, and eddie hearn pushing off joshua - wilder 1. it's becoming increasingly pathetic.
      Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      That guys fake laugh is so annoying.
      Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I'm Confused...why would Wilder fans be upset at Canelo signing with DAZN and why are Anthony Joshua fans celebrating? Grow Up People!
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I don't understand this either. No one has questioned Hearn's resources, just his willingness to put AJ in with Wilder. No one is upset that Canelo got that contract.
      Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      cuz TS has no life and thinks the world revolved around hearn/aj....

I dont even know if he realizes that he doesnt get a dime from them
      Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      im a wilder fan, not a fan boy, why exactly would wilder fans be crying right now? because canelo signed with DANZ? great for them, stop making up things in your head and running with it, it makes u look dumb. all I want to see is canelo fight the best... who hes signed to really doesn't bother me.
      Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      So no one is going to explain why Wilder fans would be affected by this? The thread doesn't even make sense.
      FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Act like they don't spend 90% of their days hoping Eddie Hearn would fail because they like to sniff Wilder's hole every day.

These guys are the single most pathetic fans that exist.

Keep crying children.

"who's ever going to sign with DAZN? derp derp"

Comment

So no one is going to explain why Wilder fans would be affected by this? The thread doesn't even make sense.
        Yeah let's just say that.

Comment

OP is quite the clown. So far, I've seen both sides of the Hearn divide "celebrating". I'm nit sure what though.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            OP is quite the clown. So far, I've seen both sides of the Hearn divide "celebrating". I'm nit sure what though.
            Derp derp

You haven't seen me celebrating, I'm not a pathetic fanboy like you. I don't celebrate promoters.

However, I do find it absolutely hilarious when Wilder's idiotic and ******ed fanboys who've been hating on DAZN for whatever reason (Eddie Hearn), start fuming because the guy they hate the most (again, eddie hearn) is successful

Ah, it's a pleasure to see such dumb people again not realizing, actually just like their favourite fighter since March '18, that when emotion goes up intelligence goes down.

There just wasn't that much intelligence to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Derp derp

You haven't seen me celebrating, I'm not a pathetic fanboy like you. I don't celebrate promoters.

However, I do find it absolutely hilarious when Wilder's idiotic and ******ed fanboys who've been hating on DAZN for whatever reason (Eddie Hearn), start fuming because the guy they hate the most (again, eddie hearn) is successful

Ah, it's a pleasure to see such dumb people again not realizing, actually just like their favourite fighter since March '18, that when emotion goes up intelligence goes down.

Ayo lmao. You posted maybe one of the most convoluted, down right stupid, asinine, outlandish, unsatisfactory, weird, pathetic posts in the history of Boxingscene lmao. This is some of the dumbest **** that I've ever read EVER!!! You don't even have a point lmao. Maybe you do get Laced Up lmfao. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at this dumb ****. And then he said, "damage control"!!!??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Derp Derp, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Derp derp

Literally nobody is fuming. What exactly is it you're celebrating on Hearn's behalf? Care to fill us in?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Eddie hearn has nothing to do with canelo, he's not his promoter nor does he own DAZN!!
                    Lol Don't even bother logic is foreign concept to some of these people

Comment

just another British coward spouting nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X