No announcement yet.

My team got their @$$ kicked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team got their @$$ kicked!

Im head (dad) coach for 7th-8th grade basketball 🏀 we had our 1st scrimmage and got whooped by 30, 19-49. We only had 5 at the half. We had a better 2nd half which leaves me optimistic BUT I think i lost team motivation.

Anyways, i was down 3players & ive had less than a 40% practice attendance over 3weeks. I HATE EXCUSES but I HATE losing even more!

Anyways, any of u ballers have any Basketball drills, motivational techniques, or advice u can give me?

First of all what kind of league is this middle school? If you don’t have a stand out kid who can dunk you ain’t about to do anything best thing to do is preach moral victory.

Comment

You're a dip**** so no shocker here.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        First of all what kind of league is this middle school? If you don’t have a stand out kid who can dunk you ain’t about to do anything best thing to do is preach moral victory.
        Middle school 12-14year olds. Tallest kid in the league is 6'3". Tallest kids on my team are 2 6fters and 2 @5'11".

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          You're a dip**** so no shocker here.
          Lmao & u r a big wet loose vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Lmao & u r a big wet loose vagina.
            That's what made your wifes poon into while your son watched.

Comment

Suicide runs. Middle school Bball is all about defensive sets.
              Just focus on those like full court press. Lots of the youngins don’t have the poised to make the right play when trapped

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                That's what made your wifes poon into while your son watched.
                Hell yeah it did, i love me a phat sloppy poon. I know lil cucks like u cant fill that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Hell yeah it did, i love me a phat sloppy poon. I know lil cucks like u cant fill that.
                  Haha You can't play that with me, cuz. You got a baby Mexican dick. You basically smellier fatter Asians

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Suicide runs. Middle school Bball is all about defensive sets.
                    Just focus on those like full court press. Lots of the youngins don’t have the poised to make the right play when trapped
                    I told these lil MFs from the beginning, i expect hussle! I know its bball not baseball BUT I expect HUSSLE. Every1 was lagging! I think im going to work that full court press tho like u said. We got killed on the boards too despite having the bigger guys. U know any rebound drills?

Comment

Working...
                    X