Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just yOu American fans- Joshua had snipers and the Royal Navy on guard too for wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
    I'm British but I'm not a biased flag waver. Wilder would annihilate Whyte, worse than Joshua did. Whyte is just a big donkey.
    Why is Hearn using Whyte as Joshua's bodyguard anyway? Why is he demanding Wilder fight him before Joshua?
    Whyte is a very good fighter and Wilder knows this. Truth is Wilder is good too, and he is smart to avoid Whyte as he could lose and not get his payday V AJ.

It was stupid...a MAJOR promotional blunder by Wilder to not go to Cardiff That was just plain stupidity, whether he could get in the ring or not.

Comment

I Could NEVER be a fan of AJ's, he's the new Running Man. Two undefeated HW Champions.
      AJ's people said you have to come down on your %
      Wilder said OK
      AJ's people said we have to be A-side
      Wilder said OK
      AJ's people said we have to fight in our backyard
      Wilder said OK
      AJ's people said you have to fight his body guard first
      Wilder said OK

Wilder wants fight AJ NOW, AJ wants someone else to fight Wilder He wants someone else to try and beat Wilder so he doesnt have to fight, its clear as DAY. He wants someone to beat Wilder so he can OFFICIALLY back out of the fight. He wants Wilder to fight others. Cant respect. Brits used to be honorable people, but now after cheering this "Running Man", oh I forgot THEY ran from the US, farmers took this land from them, with shovels, rakes, and pitchforks. While they had guns, army and navy. Now that I think about, I see why they breed these cowards.

Comment

Anthony "fight someone else" Joshua
        Anthony "The Running Man" Joshua
        Anthony "fight my bodygaurd first" Joshua
        The SHAME of a Nation (are they still a nation?)
        Why does England always look like the 50's era in videos

Comment

No fighter is scared of facing any other fighter. The promoters though, they are afraid they will lose their investment.

Wilder clearly wants to face Joshua, and Joshua would have no problem facing Wilder. Joshua's promoter doesn't want to risk his golden goose being in a fight that he has a legitimate shot at losing so soon, so he will do whatever to postpone it.

Quit trying to say these fighters are scared of facing one another, fighters fight. If anyone is scared it is the promoters.

Comment

Americans always justify Wilder's duck moves whatever he does...

Dude fought like 39 bums & 1 live opponnent his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              I Could NEVER be a fan of AJ's, he's the new Running Man. Two undefeated HW Champions.
              AJ's people said you have to come down on your %
              Wilder said OK
              AJ's people said we have to be A-side
              Wilder said OK
              AJ's people said we have to fight in our backyard
              Wilder said OK
              AJ's people said you have to fight his body guard first
              Wilder said OK

Wilder wants fight AJ NOW, AJ wants someone else to fight Wilder He wants someone else to try and beat Wilder so he doesnt have to fight, its clear as DAY. He wants someone to beat Wilder so he can OFFICIALLY back out of the fight. He wants Wilder to fight others. Cant respect. Brits used to be honorable people, but now after cheering this "Running Man", oh I forgot THEY ran from the US, farmers took this land from them, with shovels, rakes, and pitchforks. While they had guns, army and navy. Now that I think about, I see why they breed these cowards.

Bull****... Wilder said 50% & no less.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Bull****... Wilder said 50% & no less.
                He's already stated he's willing to take less....
                Wilder has agreed to all of AJ's road blocks, AJ wants someone else to fight Wilder.
                Wilders says I WANT TO FIGHT YOU,
                AJ says I WANT YOU TO FIGHT....SOMEONE ELSE.
                THE SHAME

Comment

Royal navy? WTF Wilder fans are the most ******ed in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    He's already stated he's willing to take less....
                    Wilder has agreed to all of AJ's road blocks, AJ wants someone else to fight Wilder.
                    Wilders says I WANT TO FIGHT YOU,
                    AJ says I WANT YOU TO FIGHT....SOMEONE ELSE.
                    THE SHAME
                    No he didn't you liar haha nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
                      No fighter is scared of facing any other fighter. The promoters though, they are afraid they will lose their investment.

Wilder clearly wants to face Joshua, and Joshua would have no problem facing Wilder. Joshua's promoter doesn't want to risk his golden goose being in a fight that he has a legitimate shot at losing so soon, so he will do whatever to postpone it.

Quit trying to say these fighters are scared of facing one another, fighters fight. If anyone is scared it is the promoters.

Sooooo, youre saying its HEARN
                      "Talk to my promoter" excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X