No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    That's all you wish for....you even share their most hateful views....the SAME views they have for your kind

Stumpy.
    You're completely wrong with that. I hate morons of all races and flags just like I admire people without a care of their skin color.

Keep trying loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      You're completely wrong with that. I hate morons of all races and flags just like I admire people without a care of their skin color.

Keep trying loser.
      Yeah right....

You're a right wing ass-kissing immigrant that is too stupid and hate-filled to realize those you worship hate you too.

You're pinoy just as plain as day.

Don't be ashamed of yourself stumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Yeah right....

You're a right wing ass-kissing immigrant that is too stupid and hate-filled to realize those you worship hate you too.

You're pinoy just as plain as day.

Don't be ashamed of yourself stumpy.
        You morons think I'm pinoy. hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I used argue with Pactards all the time back then. Back when most of them were the richest users on this site.

I agree with more with conservative views than liberals, that's true but most politicians don't give a flying fuck about the people they serve. There's hypocrisy on both sides.

Again, keep trying loser. You're just not on my level man. Move on!

I bet you're going to get on WorldStar and say racist **** about white people to make you feel good about yourself.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Uses Photo of His 17 Year Old Daughter To Promote His New Strip Club

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            What are the Odds some of the Losers on this forum posted some of those reviews not because they actually been to it but because they're obsessed with hating Mayweather
            Very high, sadly :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              You morons think I'm pinoy. hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I used argue with Pactards all the time back then. Back when most of them were the richest users on this site.

I agree with more with conservative views than liberals, that's true but most politicians don't give a flying fuck about the people they serve. There's hypocrisy on both sides.

Again, keep trying loser. You're just not on my level man. Move on!

I bet you're going to get on WorldStar and say racist **** about white people to make you feel good about yourself.
              Well you probably have a mental disability than to be fair, Pinoy or not

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                who is worst? the guy making this up (if it is indeed fake) or the grown men defending another grown man's money (who doesn't give a fuck about them)
                Your English teacher is clearly worse because she didn't teach you the difference between "worse" and "worst".

Comment

Garbage thread, Mayweather is retired and has given us solid fighters to watch and there are other fighters in the sport!

He has also been a big reason that kept boxing afloat for the last decade!

I don't go to strip clubs, rather enjoy threesomes with nerdy women or cougars and their friend!

OP needs to leave Mayweather and fuk with the new blood!

Valdez, Ramirez, Eubank jr, Benadivez, Doritos, Tank Davis, Tevin Farmer, etc.

Comment

If it wasn't for Al Haymon Mayweather would have been clueless in what to do with his business side of boxing he's just lucky Bob Arum paid off them judges in that Castillo loss that was turned into a win because his PPV success came at the expense of people paying to watch him lose without that Castillo robbery Floyd would have just been the average boxer needing a promoter to get paid

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      rather enjoy threesomes with nerdy women or cougars and their friend!
                      LOL c'mon dude. Have some integrity. We all know you own a flesh-light and the closest you get to speaking with women is when you completely creep out the women who are forced to be around you because of work.

Comment

Working...
                      X