I feel like he was alive forever

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I feel like he was alive forever
      Idk why I thought he been dead for lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Idk why I thought he been dead for lol
        I think he had heart surgery like 5 times or something lol he should have been dead

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          how do you think it will come about? I always wondered this cause I think it will happen to not in our lifetime but It will happen I believe unless everyone wants to die for their beliefs etc and only 3rd world proverty places are willing to do that western civilizations stop believing in god so they can feel free to act and do as they please with no guilt but I digress after a war world 3?
          This is already taking place before our eyes. There is the UN, interpol, World Bank, trading blocs, etc. Continents first will unite, then perhaps regions and so forth. Remember that European Union and the euro dollars, well, that's part of the process. Even the Internet, most people don't even realize it is a global communication system. We are already in the process of a globalized society already. It just sounds more spookish to call it "one world order" . That freaks everyone out.

Comment

The sooner the rest of the globalists die the better

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              how do you think it will come about? I always wondered this cause I think it will happen to not in our lifetime but It will happen I believe unless everyone wants to die for their beliefs etc and only 3rd world proverty places are willing to do that western civilizations stop believing in god so they can feel free to act and do as they please with no guilt but I digress after a war world 3?
              It will happen with steps, like the European Union being the first step, eventually all of Europe save Russia will subscribe to the European Union. After that I can see the USA, Canada, and possibly Mexico forming some sort of allegiance, certainly USA and Canada first, and then probably Mexico once Mexico allows the USA to handle its drug/cartel problem. Then unify N. America with Europe, and that should be a powerful enough example for other states from all over the world to follow.

If you look at the logistics the more civilized nations become the more likely they are to form open border bonds with one another. This whole thing will probably take another 300-500 years to fully accomplish. However, what will be one of the biggest factors that will help this process along is the fact that the whole world will learn and speak English, either as its primary or secondary language. This is already happening, and in order to have a truly unified one world order you need the whole population to communicate in a common tongue, which clearly seems to be English now.

If you can go literally anywhere in the world and people can understand you, then you just about completed the new world order. The only thing missing is a unified government to rule over everything.

I can see the world being ruled by the USA constitutional rules, where each country sends two senators to represent them, and then there is a house of representatives from each country according to their population.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-21-2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

The Trans-Pacific Partnership was the next step...Trump shut the door on it on his 1st day in office.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Here is an interesting statistic, during the years when this man was most active (1980's) to now, the worlds severe poverty rate has been cut in half, the general poverty rate in the USA has been cut in half. Average life spans of people increased, and there is now more opportunity to succeed in life than any other time in history. Material wealth has never been more abundant than it is now. If this guy was looking to enslave people or whatever else you guys think he's capable of then he's done a really poor job.

Rockefeller is an imaginary boogeyman that people need to point the finger to and say that's the bad guy. When in reality all he was was a wealthy philanthropist who had an idea for how the world should be civilized and that's under a one world government, which will inevitably happen anyways in the future.
                  Look at this idiot advocating for a one world government like the sheep he is

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Look at this idiot advocating for a one world government like the sheep he is
                    One world government is inevitable. Lay off the Alex Jones channel and live your life to the best of your ability now and stop blaming some fantom boogeyman for the world ills, which by the way have never been better than any other time in history.

Comment

If you look at the public Facebook posts about his death.... Holy **** do we live in a society of semi-conscious infantile ******s. People celebrating his death because of "Illuminati/NWO/7 heart transplants/secret ruler for the world" stuff (all of it completely untrue, word twisting, bizarre bullshit). He didn't rule the world, he wasn't part of the Illuminati, and he didn't have seven heart transplants you FUCKING MORONS.

He was an incredibly powerful and influential man who made a great effort to help the poor, improve humanity, advance modern medicine, etc to a degree that cannot even be measured. Would you lot prefer if he had bought up a few countries, made himself king, and exploited people or something?

"But he rich and evil doe. I seen the Alex Jones DVD. He gonna reduce the world population and take over doe. Check the Netflix doc. Seven heart transplants."

Last edited by paulf; 03-21-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X